Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,891  
Good morning! Same temperature inside as outside - 73˚ - cloudy.
Had the A/C on last night because it was muggy - inside humidity 60%, outside 78%.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,892  
Good morning! Same temperature inside as outside - 73˚ - cloudy.
Had the A/C on last night because it was muggy - inside humidity 60%, outside 78%.

What he ^^^^ said. It was 72 F this morning at 6:30 AM when I got up. By tomorrow night, it's supposed to be be down to 33 F and storm with possible wind/hail. This time I'm gonna get my tomatoes covered. I didn't have such good luck the last time I called the weather's bluff.:ashamed::eek:

/ Good morning!!!!
#9,893  
40 and going for 60!! Wow, actually feels like spring. Gotta get busy, need to help wife, and get stuff done here. Have a good one, guys!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,894  
good morning here we go into spring 33 making 43 today with rain today and into the night.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,895  
now we only have ten more until? Will the counter reset to zero? Does Mohammed have a fourth digit up his digital sleeve?
Actually, there probably have been other threads this big and I'm too new to know.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,896  
Interesting, what will happen to the post count number? This is almost as exciting as Y2K. 104 to go....

/ Good morning!!!! #9,897  
Interesting, what will happen to the post count number? This is almost as exciting as Y2K. 104 to go....

Good Mornin Don,
Ohhh you guys are easily amused...;)

Well, OK, I guess I am also ! :)

/ Good morning!!!!
#9,898  
+1 here. I wonder where Bill is. His postwhore skills are needed here. Is there some equivelent to a Batlight we can turn on to get him here? :)

/ Good morning!!!! #9,899  
+1 here. I wonder where Bill is. His postwhore skills are needed here. Is there some equivelent to a Batlight we can turn on to get him here? :)

It's called a dingbat light! Turn it on and he will magically appear! :D