Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,901  
Scotty, I head up past your VT place last week and it was snowing, freezing rain sleet, just a wonderful drive. When I stopped in Burlington I had about a 1/4 inch of ice on the truck. Spring is here so I am sure we will have a great spring summer and fall. Haven't seen you on here for awhile, Busy?

Wayne

Good Mornin Wayne,
Hmmm, Ill be up friday, maybe we can open the barn doors this weekend, rather than running the wood stove ! ;):)

/ Good morning!!!! #9,902  
70 at 4:30, headed for 90 and rain this evening and into tomorrow. Garden is tilled and hilled, just can't get in it.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,903  
66F, light drizzle this AM

Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #9,904  
I was noticing the counter yesterday also :)

Good luck with guy #2 Dave

Sounds like positives on your Mom, Ron

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #9,907  
Ron, any generic important information to share that is not Michigan specific?
Best information I can pass to others is have your parents or other loved ones make plans for the day when they may not be able to care for themselves before it happens. My mother did this many years ago. Requires a lawyer to provide the correct papers. My mother got it right. Even then it is hard to make the decisions.
Most of us have made plans to take care of ourselves while reasonably healthy and when we die. But if something happens before we die and there is no one appointed to be a guardian or caregiver (wife/husband may not be given this automatically) the courts start making those decisions.
Taking my mothers lead we are updating out papers to make sure our wishes will be met if something was to happen to either or both of us.
I still keep praying that my mother will be coming home. Everyday we see improvements in her health.
Good Afternoon All.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,908  
good afternoon all. 50F this morning 1 m visibility in fog. this afternoon 85F and a tornado watch :(.
25 m ride this morning lunch w/ friends and spring maintenance on the mowers. No rush it will be Friday before ground is dry enough to mow.

Ron good news on your mom, went through that with dad, mom won't cooperate.
David, hang in there prayers sent.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,909  
57 headed to 79.

The 1st Mortgage guy can't help with the refi, but he has overlooked the no income period and should prequalify me today for some $$ amount.

Be well all,

David

Just remember, a pre-qual does NOT guarantee you'll get a loan!! We got that pre-qualification, spent almost $900 on various inspections, then got denied on the loan.
Be very careful with mortgage brokers...they're sales people, that's all. And never give them any funds that aren't refundable if your loan is denied!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,910  
2013-04-18, 0342
Up early this morning as I've got to finish a spreadsheet for a meeting this morning...

27 degrees right now, a high of 61 predicted...looks to be a nice day!