Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,911  
30 degrees right now heading up to 60’s today and partly cloudy. Roy that is sound advice on the mortgage brokers, some would like to think they are doing what they are hired to do and all of them are under the gun to make their numbers at the potential buyers expense.
That was part of the problem during the last down turn in housing. The problem is that history does repeat itself.
Hope your new loan application is approved and that it is through a local bank…W

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #9,913  
Just remember, a pre-qual does NOT guarantee you'll get a loan!! We got that pre-qualification, spent almost $900 on various inspections, then got denied on the loan.
Be very careful with mortgage brokers...they're sales people, that's all. And never give them any funds that aren't refundable if your loan is denied!

Roy,

I will 1000% look into that, I had never heard of such in the past.

Looks like I've got a verbal pre-qual for a VA loan less than $180K...

I'm not actually looking yet, but still considering options.

David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,914  
Got the coffee brewing. 44 degrees with clouds and light rain. Heading to 73 with clouds and thunderstorms all day. Looks like most of the heavy storms are west and north of us. Hope it stays that way. 70 plus degrees will be very welcomed. Got to get lawn equipment ready. I have been putting it off.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,915  
60 heading to 80.

I will see my marriage counselor tonight, we shall see how that goes...

Seemed to sleep better last night... Got some work today which is a blessing.

Later dudes.
Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,916  
warm morning, relatively... 50 degrees going up to mid sixties, some chance of showers. All normal Spring.
Headed to the neck surgeon this morning for a consult, this should be interesting. Right arm has been numb and tingly
for four months. My pcp, arthritis and pain doc all told me "get thee to a surgeon". Ok, been putting this off a long, long time.

I don't care what he wants to do with me, within reason..., but don't keep me out of my garden.
Drew

/ Good morning!!!! #9,917  
28*, clear and calm. Hi of 51* and maybe afternoon rain forecast.

I'm off to the land fill later this morning with some old shingles and the remains of a TV that some slug "donated" along the road a couple years back. Spring Cleaning.

Sorry to hear about the fertilizer plant blowing up in West, TX.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,918  
63 degrees heading to 80 today mostly sunny skies then tomorrow big storms and one half inch of rain or more. Fertilizer fire in Texas sounds bad

/ Good morning!!!! #9,919  
Good Mornin Guys,
My thoughts and prayers to the families of those injured and missing at the fertilizer plant explosion.....

/ Good morning!!!! #9,920  
Inch and a half of rain overnite...I have measured over SEVEN inches of rainfall here since Monday the 8th.