Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,941  
67 this morning with passing showers then strong storms later in the day cooler and breezy over the weekend good day to all

/ Good morning!!!! #9,942  
Big news today is one of the Boston Bombers is dead and the other is on the run. He can run but there is no place to hide! All public transportation shut down, businesses closed until further notice.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #9,943  
just read that, outstanding! I hope they get the other guy alive; I'd like to understand what kind of psycho he is. Not that it will be any
consolation to the folks whose lives he has ended or hurt terribly. They might have an old revolutionary tar bucket up there he could be cooked in...

/ Good morning!!!! #9,944  
Poured my fist cup of coffee. 56 degrees with a steady down pour of rain. Heading to 51 with high winds and more rain all day. Did not get the lawnmower and tractor done yesterday. To many other projects showed up with the good weather until 2 pm when rain started. I still have them on the list.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,945  
The entire area is locked down, business will not open, MTBA shut down. Just about every police officer in the stat is merging onto Watertown, MA. The report is that they had more bombs and the dead guy had exploded a bomb and had several gun shot wounds. Many towns around Boston are on lockdown, this is extremely serious situation!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,946  
65 headed to 81 with T-storms and wind 80% chance this evening/tonight.

I am THRILLED to hear about the Boston Bombers!!!! :thumbsup:

{rant mode on] Honestly people, we need to screen immigrants better. These two have been here for over a year, and the german homeschool family who have applied for asylum are being threatened with deportation... Seriously, which ones are more Dangerous?

Not trying to bring politics into this thread, but seriously... :censored: [rant mode off]

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #9,947  
Hello guys.

I've just read this article on the Boston Bombings and although some justice has been sought with one of the bombers having died, a police officer has also died and another badly injured.

I hope and pray the other bomber is found soon and that no other police officers are harmed in arresting him.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,948  
65 headed to 80 today, 58 tomorrow and Sunday. Then spring comes back.
I think he meant gully washer or frog strangler.
That's what we had in Carolina, too.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,949  
Update...more rain overnite. Same old same old. TBN has become so slow recently it's like I have reverted to dial up and unreliable dial up at that, took me ten minutes of waiting before I could log in and access the forums.