Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,971  
41 chilly degrees this morning headed to low 60s today and breezy. Got three quarters of an inch of rain with some thunder but no real severe weather like others got. Good day to all

/ Good morning!!!! #9,972  
43*F, light rain overnight and this morning.

Good day to sharpen and maintain the chainsaws. The Husky 455 Rancher gets heavier every year. :laughing: But I did get some cutting done yesterday.

The grass is beginning to green up and there were several toads out last night in the balmy air. Could be Spring!

Enjoy the weekend.

/ Good morning!!!! #9,973  
Congrats to the police and people near and in Boston. I could not take my eyes off the TV last night until they carted off the #2 guy in the ambulance. Believe me when I say the whole country is cheering you and cheering for you. I know you'll sleep better. Our hearts have been with you all along.:thumbsup:

It's a cool 38 F here this morning. My stepson and his girlfriend are coming down today from Norman, OK and tomorrow we are going to have a birthday lunch with my youngest daughter. I mowed my lawn yesterday and could not believe how green it is. I fertilized heavily, and with the rain, it is growing like gangbusters. My little killdeer friend got her four eggs hatched and the chicks all fledged on the 2nd day. Perhaps, fledge is not the correct term because I did not see them fly. However, they were covered in feathers and running around with their parents. My wife tried to get photos, but all she got was their backsides as they ran away from her. :D

/ Good morning!!!! #9,974  
41 degrees at wake-up. Brrr. Sun is up, so with our dry air, things should warm up quickly. Going up to mid 70s today.

Made the wife a stack of pancakes for a Saturday a.m. breakfast in bed. Heading out to the tree farm to look over their new stock, the mowing the lawn this afternoon. Might cut down a dead tree in the back pasture-part of it fell from the wind.

/ Good morning!!!!
#9,975  
52 and cloudy headed to 62. Fierce yet brief storm blew through last night.
At my buddy's house we lost power for a number of hours and my wife and kids lost power also almost at the same moment even though more than 20 miles apart.

It looks like I need my chainsaw for a few of the limbs here, and maybe for some at home with the wife too...

Be well,
David

Yikes!!!! Chainsaw + wife......... Don't do that. It's not only messy, but really, really hard to explain..... :)

/ Good morning!!!! #9,976  
Cloudy with showers and a high of 16C/61/F.
Going to put a few items in the truck to take to the farmers auction tomorrow.
Just hope I don't come back with more than I took. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #9,978  
55 going to 63, cool for a few days, very breezy and feels cooler than it is.

22 posts to go!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,979  
The weather has been very crazy at my location. Thermometer at the house has shown low 40s, last 2 mornings, and garden hasn't had frost, but a few yeards away, I've walked on frost to feed the livestock. Really very odd. Oh well, as long as the garden survives, I'll be happy. They are calling for upper 30s again Tuesday night. Go away winter!

We should have temps in the 70s for this weekend, so I hope to get all of my seasonal maintenance finished on the JD, and then get busy using it!

/ Good morning!!!! #9,980  
69F and sunny

Making good progress in my workshop
Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet