Page 1 of 2795 123411511015011001 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    Kubota L3400, Farmall H

Default Good morning!!!!

Just thought I'd start a Good Morning thread. Dry, and headed into the low 60's here in S. Michigan. Have a good one!!

Gold Member
    Tractor
    jinma284

Default Re: Good morning!!!!

this morning in NS it is 10C,, high 40's. The air is damp, waiting for the showers to start. Most of the leaves are off of the trees.
    This morning I noticed that the deer have been visiting my blind, Friday is the open for general deer season I have a anterless tag and hope to fill my freezer again this year.
    So far typical for NS in late Oct.

Tractor
    John Deere 4400 MFWD, Deere 855D UTV, Z920A Zero Turn Mower and assorted implements

(1030, 2011-10-25)
    In south central PA, it's in the low 50's and wet from last night's showers.
    Sun is out...might dry out a bit before the next rain. Leaves are turning, but still a lot of green outside...
    Roy Jackson

"Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one."
    -Joseph P. Martino

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4400

Good morning to all TBN members. This morning was 39 degrees, and its suppose to reach 73 degrees this evening in Piedmont region of NC. Hope everyone has a great day.
    The PUPIL who does not surpass his Master, fails his Master.

Epic Contributor
    R.I.P.
    Tractor
    NHTC45D, NH LB75B, Ford Jubilee

55 degrees here in N. Texas this morning with a heavy dew on the grass and a light breeze. I couldn't ask for more perfect weather. Now, I have to convince myself to get off my butt and go replace the door on my wellhouse before winter sets in.
    Jim

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

Good Morning guys....and gals....41 deg. this AM and supposed to get to 76 deg...still no rain, pond down 8 inches and spring stopped again...42. miles east of Atlanta, Ga. I still have much to do on the farm and around the house before it gets cold...which will happen all of a sudden as history has shown.
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Tractor
    Kubota GST Grand L3130 w/ 723 loader, Ags

49 degrees here and sunny. Snow flurries and possibly snow sticking on the ground Thursday and Friday. Just a dusting that will melt off.
    Kubota grand L 3130; 723 loader; Hinged back Box Scraper; 7' HD Back Blade; Tooth Bar; PHD w/ 9 & 12 Inch Auger; PEC; Carryall

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L210

Supposed to hit mid 80's here in Mid-Missery, then be in the 50's for the high tomorrow. I wore a short-sleeved shirt to work this morning but will probably have to break out a jacket tomorrow morning. That much of a temperature drop may bring some interesting weather.

Chuck

Tractor
    Kioti CK30HST, Case DX35

Aloha and Good Morning

67 here, morning rain shower. Will be mid 70's later. Really good since I got caught up on mowing yesterday and wife sprayed 15 gallons roundup. Guess I'll mount those new handicap bars today.

David
    David
    Please visit: Vacation Hawaii

CK30HST, FEL w/ATI Tach all, Toothbar, Pallet forks, BH, Hydraulic Offset Flail, Brush Hog, Box Blade, PHD, Tiller, Landscape Rake, Boom pole w/extension&winch, Quick hitch, TuffTop Canopy
    Case DX35 w/LX116 "bobtach" Loader,

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota l3130

Light frost here in Southern Oregon, with an overcast sky. It's not warming up fast today. I have had a fire in the wood stove since last night.

Page 1 of 2795 123411511015011001 ... LastLast