Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #991  
Weather was so nice desided to go ahead and touch up the yard again mowing yard.jpg

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
That game was crazy! After the second field goal attempt we changed it to the Cowboy game, caught the FG on the highlights. Texans might be going some where!!! I wonder if Brandi would consider trading teams:laughing:

Crisp 28* this morning too...

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #994  

Yep, we just couldn't have asked for any more perfect weather for Thanksgiving and yesterday, too. Stayed outside most of the day, but 28 degrees this morning is a mite chilly.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #995  
Jim- RG3 is exciting. Remember Akman's first season only had one win and then they built a team around him. I've been a Cowboy fan since their first season (0-11-1), the ups and the downs, but it looks like a few tough years are in store for us.

It's down close to freezing this morning and finally feels like fall. Started a fire in the wood stove last night and fired it up again this morning to take the chill out of the house. A wood burning stove makes Pyromania socially acceptable. If the wind stays down I think I'll have to fire up the fire pit out back.

Here in East Texas the leaves on the trees get prettier every day.

Charlie

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #997  
Well, if your coach could keep his red hanky in his pocket, it might have ended differently.:D

That was a strange twist. And I would feel bad if was a Lion fan too. The Texans have won 2 squeakers in a row. But they are still undefeated. I'd personnally like to see larger win margins, but I know they are hurting at many positions. Suh should be suspended a game for kicking QB in groin.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #998  
That game was crazy! After the second field goal attempt we changed it to the Cowboy game, caught the FG on the highlights. Texans might be going some where!!! I wonder if Brandi would consider trading teams:laughing:

Might be nothing. We are going somewhere!:applause: No trades, sorry.:hissyfit: Especially JJ Watt.;) Go #99.:punch::number1: But I am just now getting to watch the game, right now:hyper:, now that company has gone home.
hugs, Brandi:us-texas::cowgirl:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
Might be nothing. We are going somewhere!:applause: No trades, sorry.:hissyfit: Especially JJ Watt.;) Go #99.:punch::number1: But I am just now getting to watch the game, right now:hyper:, now that company has gone home.
hugs, Brandi:us-texas::cowgirl:

Sure can understand your "not wanting to trade", but I bet the residence in Arlington may even throw in a new stadium too:D

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,000  
Western said:
Sure can understand your "not wanting to trade", but I bet the residence in Arlington may even throw in a new stadium too

Now, let me see:a winning season, Matt Schaub as QB instead of Tony Ro-zero, and Rob McNair instead of Jerry Jones :grinch: as owner. All good reasons to stay right in Houston and play in Reliant Field instead of coming to Arlington and losing in the "Jones-Mahal.":confused2::2cents: