Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,161  
WOW!!!! That's amazing. A lot more then I was expecting. I hate snow, but I always want to see it, then wish it never happened.

Eddie

Eddie,
Snow is to play in and look at.................that is all.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,162  
You forgot that it's great for taking pictures of!!!! I'm not a fan of playing in it, but I do like to look at it if I can take some pictures. Temps are still in the mid 40's here, but the rader shows a very strong line of green for rain and blue for snow, working it's way here. I just hope it happens before dark so I can take pictures today and not be late for work tomorrow, because if I don't get them today and its on the ground tomorrow, I'm going to take pictures before leaving for work!!!

Eddie

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,163  
Our patio is 12' wide from the back door of the house to the door on the shop (east to west). But it's 22' long, plus a 2' step on either end (north to south) and the rain and snow has blown all the way through there. So to walk that 12' into the shop is a very slick and dangerous undertaking.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,164  
Snowing in Athens, coming your way, Eddie. Temp down to 37.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,165  
Just started snowing here. It's 36 degrees and dropping.

Eddie

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,166  
It just quit snowing here a few minutes ago. I see the official temperature is 27, but it's cooler than that at my house.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,167  
We're down to 26 now and still snowing just a touch.

Here's a pic for you Eddie.
Christmas2012.jpg

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,168  
Oscar is enjoying the snow!!!

013.jpg

Eddie

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,169  
We are at 31 here just got alittle snow and our power has been out since 3:30pm,haven't heard when it will be back on..

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,170  
Oscar is enjoying the snow!!!

Eddie

Nice pic. We had some snow here a few days ago. Got around an inch of the white stuff. Though it's about gone now. We were supposed to get nearly 3 inches today. But only got a light dusting and it didn't stick.

I used to love the snow when I was a kid, but now the novelty of it has worn off and I am glad when it's gone. Though it is pretty.

Chad