Page 146 of 593 FirstFirst ... 4696136143144145146147148149156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 5922
    Tractor
    Kioti DK 35 now

Default Re: Texas Fall/Winter thread!

Quote Originally Posted by econometrics View Post
    Thanks, Western! Just got some land here in ETX, and looking forward to learning a LOT from you fellow Texans on here!
    1st thing I could teach ya is you should have move further West Kidding of course, East Texas is some beautiful country, with more water than we have over here in the "center"
    Dennis

"Winter 2013 a majority of the country is setting new cold records, Colorado is setting new record HIGH's"

"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you."

Tractor
    Deere 5075E MFWD OOS w/PR, 540E; Gator 825i

Quote Originally Posted by Western View Post
    1st thing I could teach ya is you should have move further West Kidding of course, East Texas is some beautiful country, with more water than we have over here in the "center"
    ...which I'm learning means more maintenance with all the wild growth! I'm enjoying learning all this, so far.

Tractor
    Kioti DK 35 now

Quote Originally Posted by econometrics View Post
    ...which I'm learning means more maintenance with all the wild growth! I'm enjoying learning all this, so far.

If your into Hunting here is another good site to mess around on
    http://www.texashuntingforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php

Fishing: http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php
    Dennis

"Winter 2013 a majority of the country is setting new cold records, Colorado is setting new record HIGH's"

Tractor
    Kubota L5030 1947 Farmall A John Deere Z910

Ahh making my new favorite chocolate candy. Only three ingredients: dates, coco, oatmeal. Which leads to a batch of mocha muffins Only five ingredients: dates, coco, whole wheat flour, baking powder and coffee. Just have to boil and blend the dates and with the muffins a little oven time otherwise I just throw together the ingredients till it "looks right".

No added fats, sugars, oils, eggs, butter, or milk - ingredients are all unprocessed, fits the stringent bill for heart healthy. Oh yea, it taste good.
    TXDon

Tractor
    Kioti DK 35 now

Quote Originally Posted by txdon View Post
    Ahh making my new favorite chocolate candy. Only three ingredients: dates, coco, oatmeal. Which leads to a batch of mocha muffins Only five ingredients: dates, coco, whole wheat flour, baking powder and coffee. Just have to boil and blend the dates and with the muffins a little oven time otherwise I just throw together the ingredients till it "looks right".

No added fats, sugars, oils, eggs, butter, or milk - ingredients are all unprocessed, fits the stringent bill for heart healthy. Oh yea, it taste good.
    Don, those actually sound pretty good! When I was a kid, dried dates was our "sugar" for cereal and oatmeal.
    Dennis

It's been a long time since I ate any dried dates, but they were pretty good. And I hadn't been eating oatmeal for several years until recently. They might not be as healthy, but Quaker's Maple & Brown Sugar instant oatmeal, cooked with milk instead of water, is a right tasty breakfast.
    Bird

Tractor
    Kioti DK 35 now

This little squall line is packing some winds! Looks like Jim is getting, or about to, a good pressure washing from the front of this . I likely will get the tail or possibly the til, but already feeling the downdrafts!
    Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by Western View Post
    This little squall line is packing some winds! Looks like Jim is getting, or about to, a good pressure washing from the front of this . I likely will get the tail or possibly the til, but already feeling the downdrafts!
    My wife has a 3 p.m. doctor's appointment. You wanta guess what time it's gonna hit here?
    Bird

Tractor
    Kioti DK 35 now

Quote Originally Posted by Bird View Post
    My wife has a 3 p.m. doctor's appointment. You wanta guess what time it's gonna hit here?
    Your probably right Bird! might as well put on a pot of Quaker Maple and brown sugar oatmeal
    Dennis

Tractor
    Kioti DK 35 now

This storm has an amazing amount of lightning, incredible for such a thin line of storms. BIG time hail too! pea to marble size and heavy at times
    Dennis

Page 146 of 593 FirstFirst ... 4696136143144145146147148149156196246 ... LastLast