Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#1,551  
Jim,,Bird and I let you have this one since you've had a "dry" spell the last couple of events.

I am at .24:)
Good little run-off with this small amount I got since the ground is soaked from that near incher we just had

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,552  
Sorry Jim. Let's see. 1 inch Sunday. 7/8 inch yesterday and 1/4 inch today. Thank you Lord.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,553  
We are at about 2&7/10ths,gotta watch where you drive in the pasture...

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,554  
NWS says Denton got .24" also, Dennis, although my gauge only got to about .22" today. Of course their gauge is probably more accurate than mine.:laughing:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,555  
I got only .1 inch last night...just wet the grass....still waiting for a tank filler.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,556  
We got a lovely 1 inch, and we're very thankful. Should be nice for a couple of days then possible Frozen precip Sat........have to take MIL to DFW of course. But for her, no effort will be wasted.

Charlie

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#1,557  
......have to take MIL to DFW of course. But for her, no effort will be wasted.

Charlie

:laughing: Charlie, nothing like being under a "microscope":D BTW, I was wondering if you folks in that part of Texas had "opted out" of rain events, good to see you got a decent amount!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,558  
31.6 F here this morning with a slick frozen frost on the deck. I didn't realize it, but when my wife and grandson left to take him to school, it was exciting walking across the deck and down the steps.:eek:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,559  
:laughing: Charlie, nothing like being under a "microscope":D BTW, I was wondering if you folks in that part of Texas had "opted out" of rain events, good to see you got a decent amount!

Dennis, it's been a little slow on the rain but it's seems to be getting better. But at least we've missed the storms. We've had some wind lately but no Tornados thankfully. Lakes are getting closer to full. Actually it's been a warm winter so far.........but Feb ain't over yet.

Charlie

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,560  
Anybody want to take bets on whether the dusting of snow tonight moves over the state line in N. Central TX? I'm sure the Panhandle will get a good coverage, but we might see a few flakes too along the Red River Counties. Whatever kind of precip we get is okay with me. I love it all at this point.:)