Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,601  
The first wave of showers is just entering our area. I got a downpour for about 5 minutes and not it looks like it will be spotty heavy showers until the dryline gets past. I have to take my grandson to school in about 45 minutes and I'd bet the storm will be past. It looks like the intensity is building, so the metroplex and points eastward may see heavier storms. I've not heard any hail and the wind seems to have subsided as the storm moved into Wise County. That's my weather-spotter report.:D

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,602  
And once again we got squat! .....everything is going around me --

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#1,603  
Rain came through as Jim described. Winds less than expected and no hail here. My total rainfall for the 2-day event was .60.... Less than what I was expecting based on weather predictions, but that is .60 I'm happy to have.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,604  
We only got .2" yesterday, but we're getting a really nice shower now; not a hard downpour, very little wind, no hail, etc.; just about right. Hope it lasts awhile.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#1,606  
You obviously need a better weatherman.;) :laughing:

Mike, I have to agree with Jim!! Maybe you can ask your county offices to raise your tax rate :shocked:so they can hire a better weatherman:D

Actually, it is odd even here, Jim is less than 40 miles from me and our totals often vary quite a bit.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,607  
Looks as if it's all over and I figure my total for the 2 days at .48". And it came down slow enough that I don't think it would have washed off my fertilizer; just enough rain to get it into the ground.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,608  
Exactly .8" here. The heavy downpours even gave me a bit of runoff. I wanted to get outside this afternoon, but it is still very muddy.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,609  
We got another inch today and last night. Last 12 days gave us over 4 inches. The new pond is about 2 inches from full.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,610  
Brandi and all who got enough to measure, I'm glad for you!

Me , desperately need new weatherman, or maybe rent yours when all your tanks are full...I got a trace...means shoes can't even get muddy stepping in roof runoff:thumbdown: