Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,641  
Dennis, it's hard to see in the photo, but an ORFS would have an o-ring in the male end, and the female end has just a flat surface that the o-ring seals against. Those look like straight threads, maybe NPT. Hard to say. . .

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#1,642  
Jim thanks, I'm sure it had an oring in the male end, I was in a rush to not loose to much Hyd fliud. I'll go get another photo

#1,643  
Yep, this one has the O ring as you mentioned, the hose on the other end of the cylinder has compression fitting. So this isn't available at TSC?
They said they had one with male fittings (need female both ends) but he had couplings.. 5' hose is $16
0224130952_zps97c5dab2.jpg

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,644  
Yep, this one has the O ring as you mentioned, the hose on the other end of the cylinder has compression fitting. So this isn't available at TSC?
They said they had one with male fittings (need female both ends) but he had couplings.. 5' hose is $16
Dennis,
I have only seen pipe threaded hoses at TSC. I agree with Jim. They should give you another day's rental. For that size machine, it should be running circles around those stumps. I gather it has some wore out pumps. Bigger is always better digging stumps. Sorry to hear about all the trouble you are having with it.
hugs, Brandi

#1,645  
I didn't even bother going up to TSC, just loaded it up to take back in the morning. It will be interesting to see what they say.

#1,646  
52* right now and supposed to fall from there. Winds this afternoon are supposed to gust to 50!! that's crazy! I was under the impression we would be soaked by daylight after watching the news, but it is a very light drizzle right now and so far .03 in the gauge.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,647  
Yeah, according to the NWS, that 70% chance last night did happen and put .02" in their gauge at the airport.:D

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,648  
Heck! I've seen bed-wetters put out more moisture than this storm.;) My deck hardly got wet.:(