Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,911  
Don, hope that knee gets better, I have been avoiding the Micro surgery for my shoulder for 5 years now.

OH got my surprise:laughing: It wasn't a "total surprise" but it was a surprise..A "camper" I g
had been looking at and drooling over.. She went through our Navy Federal credit union and "got it done" while I was gone.. Feels "weird" for me not having to come home and say "Honey, guess what I bought!!" :laughing:

Wow what a great surprise. A mobile man-cave. Need a couple of weeks off to get it set-up and broke-in.

Charlie

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,912  
Don't often see a bumper pull travel trailer with 3 axles, although I know Airstream makes one. I don't know anything about the Cyclones, although we have a dealer about 2 miles up I-35E.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,913  
Raining hard in Colorado County. Woo Hoo!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#1,914  
I will put a few more photos on later if y'all are interested. The reason I was looking at this one so hard the last few weeks, is the "toy hauler" dealy in the rear. It has a drop down ramp and an 10'x8' enclosed parking area, so I can load my equipment or atv if I had one. Bought it just over wholesale!!:thumbsup:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,915  
I will put a few more photos on later if y'all are interested. The reason I was looking at this one so hard the last few weeks, is the "toy hauler" dealy in the rear. It has a drop down ramp and an 10'x8' enclosed parking area, so I can load my equipment or atv if I had one. Bought it just over wholesale!!:thumbsup:

Dennis,
Nice rig.:thumbsup:
Now when she tosses you out you won't have to sleep with the wolves:laughing:
Remember, when you get your small fishing boat platform on the top to watch out
for "LOW BRIDGE AHEAD" signs:banghead:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,916  
Don, hope that knee gets better, I have been avoiding the Micro surgery for my shoulder for 5 years now.

OH got my surprise:laughing: It wasn't a "total surprise" but it was a surprise..A "camper" I g
had been looking at and drooling over.. She went through our Navy Federal credit union and "got it done" while I was gone.. Feels "weird" for me not having to come home and say "Honey, guess what I bought!!" :laughing:

That's really nice,awesome 3 axle toy hauler,alright I'm jealous big time

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,917  
If they were friendly, would they have become an ex?

Yep! I was just comparing it to "friendly politics" with my tongue-in-cheek. I don't think there is much of either these days. Heck! You and I almost came to blows over taxiing a tail-dragger.;) :laughing:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,919  
Hey Dennis, I'll loan you my hose array if you'll loan me your camper. Deal??? Huh?. . . ol' buddy, ol' pal.:)

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,920  
That's a nice setup Dennis,, Congratulation.. Lou

Lou,
Been wondering if you fell in the Gulf or something this past week:D
We've missed your outlook on life.
Ron