Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,991  
Did you know that if you add a positive to a positive you get a positive?.:eek:. Did you know if you add a negative to a negative you get a positive?:eek: Did you know if you add a positive to a negative or negative to a positive you can get a either or are?:shocked: If you add either to are you come up with nine letters,:confused:, if you give the nine letters a value on scale of n=15, I=9,n=15 and e-5.. five negative numbers added together you come up with 44.:confused3:. two positive numbers.:rolleyes:. add them together and come up with eight,;), eight is one less than nine.. but nine is three less than dozen,:confused2:, Did you know if it raining and you can’t go out and play in the pasture.:drink:. Lou

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,993  
Did you know that if you add a positive to a positive you get a positive?.:eek:. Did you know if you add a negative to a negative you get a positive?:eek: Did you know if you add a positive to a negative or negative to a positive you can get a either or are?:shocked: If you add either to are you come up with nine letters,:confused:, if you give the nine letters a value on scale of n=15, I=9,n=15 and e-5.. five negative numbers added together you come up with 44.:confused3:. two positive numbers.:rolleyes:. add them together and come up with eight,;), eight is one less than nine.. but nine is three less than dozen,:confused2:, Did you know if it raining and you can稚 go out and play in the pasture.:drink:. Lou

Did you know if you express an idea out loud while in the barn where your wife can't hear you, you are still wrong...:rolleyes:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,994  
For folks not familiar with Texas . . . . the U.S. Constitution is a relatively short document, leaving the details of the laws to Congress. But when the Texas Constitution was written, they didn't trust the politicians (wonder why) so they tried to get as many of the details as possible into the Constitution. So the Texas Constitution is a pretty good sized book, and many things that would be decided by legislators, state or federal, elsewhere, require a Constitutional amendment in Texas. So we've got lots of amendments.:laughing:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,995  
Did you know that if you add a positive to a positive you get a positive?.:eek:. Did you know if you add a negative to a negative you get a positive?:eek: Did you know if you add a positive to a negative or negative to a positive you can get a either or are?:shocked: If you add either to are you come up with nine letters,:confused:, if you give the nine letters a value on scale of n=15, I=9,n=15 and e-5.. five negative numbers added together you come up with 44.:confused3:. two positive numbers.:rolleyes:. add them together and come up with eight,;), eight is one less than nine.. but nine is three less than dozen,:confused2:, Did you know if it raining and you can’t go out and play in the pasture.:drink:. Lou

Lou, two negative numbers added will still be negative. For example: -6 +(-3) = -9. You need to mulitiply to come up with a positive. For example: -3 x -2 = +6 (Thus, any number squared is a positive, and the square root of a negative number is an imaginary number.) However if you subtract a negative number it adds. For example: +6 -(-3) = +9.

Now, could you please rewrite your post using the correct math?;) Of course, if you meant two guys subtracting the contents of their bottles of booze would make them positively drunk, then your math is correct.:D

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,996  
Lou, two negative numbers added will still be negative. For example: -6 +(-3) = -9. You need to mulitiply to come up with a positive. For example: -3 x -2 = +6 (Thus, any number squared is a positive, and the square root of a negative number is an imaginary number.) However if you subtract a negative number it adds. For example: +6 -(-3) = +9.

Now, could you please rewrite your post using the correct math?;) Of course, if you meant two guys subtracting the contents of their bottles of booze would make them positively drunk, then your math is correct.:D

That would be true Jim,, if I had load someone 3 dollars,, which would make me minus 3 dollars,, but to have a positive 6 dollars,, mean I had a positive 9 dollars to start with.. so now you have +9 + -3 = +6 + (+2) or +8 bucks,, because of the interest rate that I charge on outstanding loans.. Now say that person didn't pay me the -3 dollars and +2 dollars interest.:shocked:. which would come to a +5 dollars when it's paid.. or two broken arms if not paid,:eek:, which are worth +3 dollars each.. then I would own him or her +1.. Which I would gladly pay,:laughing:, Lou

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,998  
That would be true Jim,, if I had load someone 3 dollars,, which would make me minus 3 dollars,, but to have a positive 6 dollars,, mean I had a positive 9 dollars to start with.. so now you have +9 + -3 = +6 + (+2) or +8 bucks,, because of the interest rate that I charge on outstanding loans.. Now say that person didn't pay me the -3 dollars and +2 dollars interest.:shocked:. which would come to a +5 dollars when it's paid.. or two broken arms if not paid,:eek:, which are worth +3 dollars each.. then I would own him or her +1.. Which I would gladly pay,:laughing:, Lou

Remind me to never borrow money from you, Lou.:eek:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #1,999  
Lou, two negative numbers added will still be negative. For example: -6 +(-3) = -9. You need to mulitiply to come up with a positive. For example: -3 x -2 = +6

Only on your fancy modern electronic calculator/computer.

If you give your grandson $3 for washing the truck and he does it 2 times, you will be minus $6.:p

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,000  
Ron,,If you could get a grandson to do it for 3 dollars that's a bargain.. I believe your missing a zero.. maybe two.. :laughing: Lou