Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#2,011  
   / Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,012  
I'm not 30, Western! I will be 29 on my next birthday! I still think it neat that the 2 Texas Tractor Gals are the same age! But yes, that little plane is Bad A. Cruises at 190kts, and burns 10.2 gph. Needless to say, I am looking forward to flying the friend's toy! :D

I haven't asked him yet how many G's it is stressed for. I'd hate for him to think I was too crazy to play with that thing! :laughing:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#2,013  
But the BIG question is,,Does the toy come with batteries??:D and 190kts:shocked: that's allot of carrots:shocked::laughing:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,014  
Jim after 10 grandkids and 6 greats,, I am starting to understand the system.. :laughing:

Duck I didn't get that much.. maybe inch and half.. but come in small showers.. just enough to keep the grass wet where I can't mow.. and one of my pasture needs it bad.. about to seed out on me and it not good grass.:). Lou

Same here...I have the added bonus of a bumper crop of coffee beans as well as weeds!!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,015  
But the BIG question is,,Does the toy come with batteries??:D and 190kts:shocked: that's allot of carrots:shocked::laughing:

If the toy doesn't have batteries, I can hand prop it! ;)

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,016  
American hiring 1500 pilots,,just though I'd throw that out there in-case someone has experience and is interested:D

If your going to fly, do it right. LOL

Attachments

• image-1664840616.jpg
    image-1664840616.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 99
   / Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,018  
Wow, rainbody, if that copter landed in my yard, either A) those "girls" would have extra appendages or B) my missus would shoot on sight.:D

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,020  
FG, everyone is guessing you're a veterinarian so when will you have time to fly?

Maybe everyone is guessing wrong, robby.