Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,321  
Lou, I think the key to the franchise will be the cold beer. In fact we might need twice as much beer because half will probably be wasted being poured over the brand. :yell:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,322  
Okay, I whined enough until the weather gods felt sorry for me. I now have 1.25" in my gage with light intermittent showers. Not as much as in Don-ville, Kyle-ville, or Lou-ville, but a substantial improvement over nada.:)

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,323  
Yep, it was raining when I got up this morning and we've had a light rain on and off all day, but the rain in my gauge is only up to about 0.6". I sure hope we get more, but I'm also thankful for the amount we've gotten.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,324  
Lou, I think the key to the franchise will be the cold beer. In fact we might need twice as much beer because half will probably be wasted being poured over the brand. :yell:

Maybe we could use liquid Nitrogen,, they can stick their foot in the fire to warm up.. save the beer for our self,,
a frozen job,, advertise as custom work,,

I thinking something like:

When they haul you to the morgue,
Place your body in that drawer,
No toe tag for you,,
Cause you been branded by Don and Lou.:eek:.

You know something like that..

To get the word out..

It's the young crowd we have to go after because most of us old men already have limp..
What your thoughts on it Don or anybody is welcome to jump in here and help..
We are trying to get a business off the ground.:D Lou ..

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,325  
Thinking maybe I stepping on some nerves.. Sorry,, Didn't mean to be disruptive,, so with that,, good luck, so long and good bye.. Lou

Opps,, wrong forum.. sorry folks,, That why you should never drink and write letters back home.. You may put the wrong address on them.. you wouldn't want your mother to get your sweetheart letter would you?.. This was intended for another forum.. Lou

Lou, even when you post in the wrong thread it enhances the conversation in a positive way. Keep posting and carry on!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,327  
What your thoughts on it Don or anybody is welcome to jump in here and help..
We are trying to get a business off the ground.:D Lou ..

We probably need to push the smell - and advertise - it has the aroma of BACON!:D Bacon and beer - what's not to love.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,328  
Ahh Man. We are not original. There is already one in Florida.
SHOP

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,329  
Wife made me take her out to eat tonight,, we went to Mexican Place.. When we walked in this lady gave me a coupon that said 1 for $1 all night tonight,, Margarida..
Sound good to me..
My Wife don’t get carry away.. I said I feel good,, I don't think I will have to carry me out..
Anyway they set us at a nice table,, what would like to drink,,
My wife ice tea,, me,, Margarida..
So it was on..
The lady came back in five minute would you like another Margarida,,
yes thanks you,,
five minutes later.. another? Yes..
after about the fifth or sixth,, I got my wife ink pen and wrote Doz. After the first one on the coupon..
The food came,, was delicious.. I think,,
The lady came back many times and said you want another one..
I said yes one for the road,,
Also I have this coupon,,
I gave it to her with a twenty dollars tip.. Thinking it would just be a laugh,,
She started laughing,, took it and left..
The manager came out and said you are funny.. And the drinks are on us tonight..
My wife paid and tipped again.. Anyway to make a long stories longer..
My wife said you are to drunk to drive home.. So I loaded up on the passage side,, Two mile to the house.. Friends let me tell you my life flashed in front of me three times before we entered the drive way.. I was sober,, that woman can't drive after dark.. I didn't know she was night blind..
Going to get her a see and eye dog to set on the hood,, If he/she jumps I will know it's time I bale out also..
That's why drinking whiskey and water now.. Jesus,, I am lucky I am not in heaven or the other place..
so what's going on here tonight.. Lou

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,330  
Dang Lou! You had the fun night!

I worked almost 15 hours today. The boss can be a bear. Oh well, me being busy keeps me and the critters fed, and me (mostly) out of trouble!