Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,331  
Lou, even when you post in the wrong thread it enhances the conversation in a positive way. Keep posting and carry on!

Thanks two bit.. But the other group got some kind of love letter.. I bet they are scraping their heads and saying He got to be sick,, don't he understand we don't like him.:laughing:. Lou

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,333  
Ahh Man. We are not original. There is already one in Florida.
SHOP

You telling me Don that someone else is already branding little children, eating bacon and drinking beer.. darn.. what you think about hog rings in the nose.. I see some of the those kids walking around with hog rings over the eye.. I say hold them a little longer and put a couple in the nose,, just a thought.. what you think.. Lou

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,334  
You telling me Don that someone else is already branding little children, eating bacon and drinking beer.. darn.. what you think about hog rings in the nose.. I see some of the those kids walking around with hog rings over the eye.. I say hold them a little longer and put a couple in the nose,, just a thought.. what you think.. Lou

I think that's been done also - just googled it.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,335  
I think that's been done also - just googled it.

Sorry was drinking..Don you may not be VP material..:eek: I need a Yes man with a no attitude .:confused:. I know the job don't pay anything and there is no reimbursements.. no corp. car or monthly compensation,:mad:, you got to give up this bad news stuff till we get in business,:rolleyes:, then we can get a tax writeoff , federal grand for funds for why children want to hog ring their nose, tongue and other parts of their body.. while branding their feet,,eaten bacon and drinking beer,:drink:, I thinking maybe scientist researcher without the degrees.. But remember we will still have that night in Casa Balcona if you bring your credit card.:confused3::laughing:. Lou

Last edited:
   / Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,336  
Hey Lou since you've only been on TBN about a year I was wondering where you posted your poetry and thoughts in the past?

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,337  
Sorry was drinking..Don you may not be VP material..:eek: I need a Yes man with a no attitude .:confused:.Lou

Yea, well, the thought of being tied down to commitments was already starting to subconsciously constrain me and affecting my attitude. I think once retired is enough.

I read the statistics on the last job I had. They said the average age of death for that job is 57 and the cause heart attack. What do they know - they were 22 days off! and I was at least another 60 minutes from the claws of death. Did get a few scratches but they are healed now. I think I'll just coast for a while.......

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,338  
Hey Lou since you've only been on TBN about a year I was wondering where you posted your poetry and thoughts in the past?

Robby,, There was several of them over the years.. some of them were private,, invite only,, but they were to uppity,, some of the others were thought.com, groupee.com and couple more that can't think of right now.. but I always wrote under Lou or VLee..nice thing about posting is everything is copy righted.. as long as you sign it.:) Lou

Don am with you am ready to coast for awhile,, am going to coast over to the barn and cut grass for a few hours before it start raining again.. Lou

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,339  
Yea, well, the thought of being tied down to commitments was already starting to subconsciously constrain me and affecting my attitude. I think once retired is enough.

I read the statistics on the last job I had. They said the average age of death for that job is 57 and the cause heart attack. What do they know - they were 22 days off! and I was at least another 60 minutes from the claws of death. Did get a few scratches but they are healed now. I think I'll just coast for a while.......

Maybe it wasn't your diet at all that has helped you, but retirement! :laughing:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,340  
I read the statistics on the last job I had. They said the average age of death for that job is 57

I had planned to retire at age 50, but then I read an article (that I don't really believe) that claimed the average for police officers who retired at age 50 was to die at 53; scared me so much I retired 10 days before my 49th birthday.;)