Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#2,451  
Jim, Id say that is a "mile or two" from Idaho!:laughing: I believe the Elk in the Ozarks are all "transplants" where the game commissions of each participation state trade or barter animals, a very positive thing for stocking programs in the Mid-East to East. They have restricted the harvest and have grown some impressive animals through the region there, I know Kentucky has grown some super Elk this way.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,452  
I worked a 14 day on and 14 day off shift in Mexico repairing Helicopter structures and a 7 day on and 7 day off schedule repairing and rebuilding wrecked helicopters for Air Logistics in New Iberia, La.
I liked the 7 days off, but not being home was a pain.
Straight nights for the last 21 years.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,455  
That means you were 8 when you started working.:laughing:. Are you sure you're 29?..:) Lou

Lou,
Didn't your Mama teach you not to ask a lady her age?:thumbsup: Ever hear of fuzzy math?:rolleyes:
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,456  
Sorry,, it was my mistake I forgot to carry the two,, minus the four.. multiply by six and add the eight.. then it came out correct.. how could I made a mistake like that after all of these year? :confused3:eek:ld age I guess,, this is Monday isn't it?:D Lou..

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,457  
Charlie,
Okay, your hired....................10 cents an hour.:) Bring the Mrs. and I'll make it 25 cents an hour:D
hugs, Brandi

bindian, She will love $.10/ hr. On all the catering gigs I've taken her on she worked for free. She makes a pretty good hand.

Charlie

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,458  
The Fair is over here in Brazoria county,, Everything is cleaned up and put back in place,, Rained all day yesterday,, Made it a little bit muddy to get around in but got it done,, Now the 2013 Professional Bull Riding Finals starts on the 23rd in Las Vegas,,

Lou,
When it comes to "Throwing the Bull" you should win top prize easily. :thumbsup:
Woops.. you said "Riding the Bull"

May be a difference in North vs. South definition.:D

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,459  
I live on a dead-end road, so anytime I see trucks or equipment coming by my house, they are always going to one of my neighbors. Yesterday, my wife saw several crews in pickups pulling trailers go by. Then, about an hour later I started seeing redi-mix trucks, 6 total. Somebody is pouring a new foundation, I think. I hate to go rubber necking up and down the road, but I'm always curious when there is building activity around. Out of 32 residences in this development, only 10 are built structures with foundations. The rest are all mobile homes. Anytime someone builds a shop or home, it's a big deal.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,460  
I live on a dead-end road, so anytime I see trucks or equipment coming by my house, they are always going to one of my neighbors. Yesterday, my wife saw several crews in pickups pulling trailers go by. Then, about an hour later I started seeing redi-mix trucks, 6 total. Somebody is pouring a new foundation, I think. I hate to go rubber necking up and down the road, but I'm always curious when there is building activity around. Out of 32 residences in this development, only 10 are built structures with foundations. The rest are all mobile homes. Anytime someone builds a shop or home, it's a big deal.

Foundation pier for NSA communication tower :D