Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,631  
I think you just need to go to wallyworld, get a blowup round swimming pool, use it as a raft, paddle over and pick it out. And take some pictures of the SS. Minnow while your at it. :)
Might want to wear a lifejacket to cover up in case you spill over and the water is chili.

Kyle,
Yes, the lifejacket:lifepreserver: would be wise. Or get a :dolphin: Have you ever tried to paddle anything that is blow up?:melodramatic: I have a plastic bath tub that needs the drain patched up and that would make a neat little row boat.;)
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,632  
I ended up with 9.25inches

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#2,633  
Kyle,
Have you ever tried to paddle anything that is blow up?:melodramatic:
hugs, Brandi

I dont know Kyle personally, but I dont think he is into "that kinda thing":p

All you need Brandi is some "floaties":laughing:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,635  
Now bindian, a good mechanic knows what thingamajiggy :magician: the pilot means, because they are supposed to read minds! :rotfl:
FG,
We don't read minds.:confused2: That would be scary reading a pilot's mind.:eek: We just talk to the:airplane: or :helicopter:
:airplane: and :helicopter: talk all the time to pilots. But they talk real :mischievous: and that makes pilots do strange things.:muttering::pullinghair::hissyfit::banghead::grumpy::yell:::confused3::monkey::bat::grinch::silly::indifferent::jump::melodramatic::gloomy::cryingeyesout::begging::pessimist::yo-yo::crossfingers::pacifier::eek:die:
hugs, Brandi.....................:stirthepot:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,636  
If your wondering how I have so much time here online, it's because I am down and sheltered in place with a nasal infection and sinus headaches. Sad thing is...............I'm on antibiotics and cannot have any Tequila. Sadder yet .............Booger is down also with fang bite infections that closed up and ruptured and I am fighting with penicillin and hydrogen peroxide. There is a technical term for what he has, but I forgot the term. Gotta ask the vet next time I call.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,637  
I dont know Kyle personally, but I dont think he is into "that kinda thing":p

All you need Brandi is some "floaties":laughing:
Dennis,
Oops:eek:.........I keep forgetting Y'all guys think differently.:p
What I need is pop out floats on the Big RED Beast when I go too deep.:thumbsup: Oh wait......I'm in too deep now.:eek:
I blame the pharmaceuticals I am currently taking!

hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,639  
Just saw where you guys out East got drenched, over 10" in Palestine!

I've got a cousin who lives just a few miles east of Fairfield; much closer to Fairfield than Palestine and the last I heard from him today was that he'd gotten over 10" and it was still raining. He said one of his neighbors had her driveway wash out and now has an 8' x 8' gully across the driveway. She supposedly has someone coming tomorrow to start work on installing a 5' x 30' culvert and building retainer walls. I don't imagine that will be cheap.

And I figure I got a total of .33" yesterday.