Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,741  
Are you wanting more addicts in this world, bindian?!?! :D

FG,
I'm just throwing out ideas for Lou and Don in their new venture.:thumbsup: I can't think that far off.:eek: Remember....... ...........I'm still on Pharmaceuticals????:licking: You know your messed up when you don't feel like getting on your tractor.:eek:
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,742  
When the hunters claim their county bounty on hogs, do they have to present the whole carcass or just the ears? If they get whole carcasses, the county could probably have a huge processing/composting plant. . . but nobody would want to be downwind.:p

They just need a part. I forgot if it was ears or tail.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,744  
FG,
I'm just throwing out ideas for Lou and Don in their new venture.:thumbsup: I can't think that far off.:eek: Remember....... ...........I'm still on Pharmaceuticals????:licking: You know your messed up when you don't feel like getting on your tractor.:eek:
hugs, Brandi

Not wanting on your tractor?!?! You really are sick! Do you need an ambulance?

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,745  
Dark chocolate and Cabernet Sauvignon. Try it. You can thank me later.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,746  
sseelhoff; Got any pairings with white wines, such as Riesling or Pinot Grigio? I'd even take a Chardonnay, if it isn't too dry! Hmmmm....Maybe I'll have to experiment next weekend!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,748  
sseelhoff; Got any pairings with white wines, such as Riesling or Pinot Grigio? I'd even take a Chardonnay, if it isn't too dry! Hmmmm....Maybe I'll have to experiment next weekend!

Reisling pairs well with Milk Chocolate or Semi-Sweet. The right Sauvignon Blanc also pairs with milk chocolate as well. The general rule is that the wine should be sweeter than the chocolate so that the flavors come through.

Here's a link. If you google wine and chocolate, you can get several sites that discuss pairings that work well.

Pairing Guide | The Art of Chocolate Shoppe

Cabernat Sauvinon and dark chocolate is really a great combination. I make a flourless dark chocolate cake and serve it with a rasperry reduction and the Cab. Outstanding.