Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,761  
He's gorgeous, pacerron!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,762  
Lou, never tried it but sometimes I get a craving for chocolate cake with sour cream:licking:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,763  
Lou, never tried it but sometimes I get a craving for chocolate cake with sour cream:licking:

I know what you mean Robby,, sometimes I get a craving for chocolate cake and ice cream,, you know that stuff that blue bell makes with bits of sour cream in it.:licking:. they are both creams.. one is little bit sweeter than the other.:rolleyes: Robby watch tomorrow Blue Bell will have an ice cream out with bits of sour cream in it.:laughing:. Lou

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,765  
Mmmmmm. Blue Bell!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,766  
I've never liked anything chocolate with any kind of booze. A couple of years ago, my neighbor gave me bottle of chocolate wine. I tried it and it seemed to be the nastiest thing I've ever put in my mouth. Totally repulsive!:p My stepson and his girlfriend really liked it though, so it didn't go to waste. If Don and Lou hire me to work in their bottling facility, they'll never have to worry about me drinking their profit.:rolleyes:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#2,767  
. If Don and Lou hire me to work in their bottling facility, they'll never have to worry about me drinking their profit.:rolleyes:

Jim, if you get hired, hire me. I will run the employee AA meetings:laughing:, I have a feeling most will be required to attend!:shocked:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,768  
Jim you're hire as soon as Don approves it.:thumbsup:. Dennis we are going to making moon shine and growing cacao trees:shocked: not selling car insurance.:laughing:. Have you got in experience at growing chocolate tree.:laughing:.Lou

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,769  
Lou,
If you and Don can market chocolate covered Asian Lady Bugs, I can supply all the bugs free.
We decided to grill some rubbed burgers early since it gets dark before 1730. Under the grill cover and
even inside the flame tubes were lots of ladybugs. Cleaned them all out and started up the IR to heat.
Lifted the lid to put on the meat and found some grilled bugs on the cool side.
Sweet chocolate over bitter bugs :thumbdown: You might as well do the fireants:)

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,770  
pacerron; I wish you could ship them to me. I love having them in the garden and in trees! They eat aphids! They are a bit pricey to buy, if you want to get them established after a neighbor decides to use chemical pest control.