Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,831  
I love the top your wearing.
hugs, Brandi

Thanks, bindian! Anyone that knows me, knows if temps allow, I will be in a tank top! I hate sleeves, or layers of clothes, and I have all of my life!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,832  
I had some help from the neighbors dog this evening,they had a hog bayed when I come home from work today could hear all the barking, ran out with the 30-06 and smoked it...

Great! Did you dress it out too, so can be used for dog food? If so, and you don't cook for any of your dogs, let me know, and I might drive down and remove it from your freezer! :thumbsup:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,833  
Great! Did you dress it out too, so can be used for dog food? If so, and you don't cook for any of your dogs, let me know, and I might drive down and remove it from your freezer! :thumbsup:

I didn't,usually just leave them laying for the buzzards,so the others can see what happens...

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,834  
Anybody not out deer hunting?
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,837  
Beautiful weather here today. Felt like doing something after feeling awful for 2 weeks. Went grocery shopping after lubeing the throttle linkages on the Big RED Beast, took the grapple off and put the bucket on, and hooked up the grader blade on the BH, and charged the battery good. I had to get a rain check from TSC for the sale price of Rotella T in 2.5 gallon jug. So I won't be changing oil this weekend in the Mahindra.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,838  
I am not much of a deer hunter either.. I like to set by the fire and drink beer.. in the back yard.. in the city limit of Lake Jackson.. while listening to Willie Nelson CD greatest hit on my sound system off the patio.:). Lou

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,839  
PS.. I had to come in because I ran out of wood.. only had seven sticks.. and a twelve pack,, both gone.. I need more wood and beer.. tomorrow I will get what I need.. A jacket and a head ache.:laughing:. Lou

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,840  
Beautiful weather here today. Felt like doing something after feeling awful for 2 weeks. Went grocery shopping after lubeing the throttle linkages on the Big RED Beast, took the grapple off and put the bucket on, and hooked up the grader blade on the BH, and charged the battery good. I had to get a rain check from TSC for the sale price of Rotella T in 2.5 gallon jug. So I won't be changing oil this weekend in the Mahindra.
hugs, Brandi

bindian- good to hear you're feeing better.

Charlie