Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #471  
I must have gone to sleep last night and woke up in April. At 4:30 this morning it was 70* by 6:00 it dropped to 68*. If the garden is dry enough it'll be a good day to till it up real good before we get the freeze tonight.

Texas Weather sure keeps you on your toes. Only fools and newcomers predict Texas weather.

Charlie

Our high for today was 60 degrees between 1:00 and 2:00 a.m. In the last 3 hours, it's gone down from 58 to 38; gonna be chilly tonight.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #472  
. . . gonna be chilly tonight.

This time of year when you have a big warmup, you just know it's fixin' to get cold. That north wind woke me up about 3 AM, howling around my 3rd-floor bedroom. But hey! By the weekend, it will be back into the 60s. Gotta love these Texas winters.:D

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
Yep! 39* here right now, was 61 at 12am last night. Supposed to be 70+ friday.

Our weather seems almost "hormonal" (sp):laughing:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #474  
they say the coldfront is supposed to hitt us this evening.so im trying to get some wood stacked inside so i dont have to go out in it to much.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #475  
Yep! 39* here right now, was 61 at 12am last night. Supposed to be 70+ friday.

Our weather seems almost "hormonal" (sp):laughing:

Yesterday at 6am it was 68 this morning at 6am it was 32. A change of 36 degrees, but it's a pretty morning.

Charlie

Anyone feel a earthquake. It was south of Dallas. We were trying to figure out why a door rattled when it came scrolling across the TV.

Map Centered at 32N, 97W

I heard something about it, I figured you where "tamping more sand":laughing: really, Just caught it on the 5pm news , said it happened around 4pm?? (last evening)

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #479  
Uh oh, My inside door did a hard rattle at 10:10 P.M. yesterday. Sounded like a cat ran into the door but none were inside at that time. ????? The earthquake would have made sense but not at that time. Another mystery I'm sure that will be solved when I discover something somewhere.

74* yesterday and it was nice. Actually got a little warm yesterday setting wood post too!
Going to push towards 80 today, IN January?