Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,021  
It has dropped 2˚ since 6 A. M. and it's 26˚ now. The snow/frozen rain was dry and went through the funnel on the rain gauge. We got .03" of ice. I took it inside to melt for the daily official report of .02.

Last edited:
   / Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#5,022  
Ron, Megan Kelly IMO, Is one the "purdiest" lawyers on the airwaves! My wife calls her my "girlfriend":laughing: I guess every one has their own flavor though:D

Still light drizzly snow, flurries for about the last few hours. Springtown schools also closed, but the College in Weatherford is in full swing.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,023  
Ron, Megan Kelly IMO, Is one the "purdiest" lawyers on the airwaves! My wife calls her my "girlfriend":laughing: I guess every one has their own flavor though:D

I thought they were all lawyers on Fox, just like Washington DC:)

Megan would be a great defense lawyer. She wouldn't shut up long enough to let the prosecution talk:D

We better not start on the lawyer jokes, seein as:)

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#5,024  
I thought they were all lawyers on Fox, just like Washington DC:)

Megan would be a great defense lawyer. She wouldn't shut up long enough to let the prosecution talk:D

We better not start on the lawyer jokes, seein as:)

Ron, your "liberal" is showing,:laughing: I'd rather listen to her though, rather than say, Mike DeWine!!! Besides, no lawyers come on TBN, aint no $$ to get and no ambulance to chase:eek:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,025  
   / Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,026  
We left at 9 a.m. to go 14 miles to my wife's doctor's appointment at 10 a.m. and got there about 15 minutes early; no problem once we got across the I-35 bridge over Lake Lewisville, but it was sure slow getting to the bridge. And Flower Mound was getting the big snowflakes. We only saw one wreck on the way; a car turning into a shopping area had slid into a car coming out of the shopping area. And the southbound I-35 service road at exit 460 is shut down by one car and three school busses, all turned crossways in the road (that curve is banked and they all have their back ends at the lower side).

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,027  
"Sleigh bells ring, snow is glistnin" back out the tractor, and let's get busy,,

Lou can finish the lyrics.:)

Bye the way Lou, Pootie-Poot said to wish you доброе утро
Everyone is busy right now trying to get the yellow out of the hotel water
and getting westerners to not flush the paper.:D
Let the Олимпийские игры begin:thumbsup:View attachment 359254View attachment 359255View attachment 359256

I'll tell George that his buddy said Hello..Lou

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,028  
Those are some nice pictures Ron.. All I got is dead grass and 37 degrees above zero,:laughing:, Lou

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,029  
Those are some nice pictures Ron.. All I got is dead grass and 37 degrees above zero,:laughing:, Lou
My grass is brown too, this time of year. It has been covered by that white blanket too long.
We had Crocus and Daffodils coming up before this last cold spell.
But they will be back. We have some daffodils that have to be from plants 150 years old
that we found around the foundation of my great grandfathers old farm place.