Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #521  
It's looking good for all of us, except those folks who drove into high water in Fort Worth.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #522  
Rain finally made it to Matagorda County. I had 28 pilings set yesterday. Rain is just in time to water in the sand fill around them. Pilings are for the wife's new house. I might stay in the fishing cabin. :)

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #523  
I'm right at 2 inches with the radar looking good for some more. I'm excited to go see what the ponds look like!!!!

Eddie

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
Went to home depot in Lake Worth, water every where. Every pond I drove by appeared full, some up as much as 2'. Like Eddie, can't wait to check my little pond!!

BTW while walking out to my truck, I looked down and there was a brand new IPod phone, almost under a car bumper and dry:thumbsup: Had a text on it that said "stopping at home depot to pick up (I forgot)" I texted , "tell him/her their phone will be at HD customer service", hope they get it back.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #525  
I saw that Don, looked like y'all had a few Tornado warnings too!!!

Just a little wind damage down the road at the Lincoln church gym, straight line wind.

Attachments

• IMG_0519.jpg
    IMG_0519.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 93
   / Texas Fall/Winter thread! #526  
Just a little wind damage down the road at the Lincoln church gym, straight line wind.

Holy smoke, Don. If your part of the country isn't burnin' up, it's blowin' down.:confused2: You guys have gotta find a happy medium.;)

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #527  
We got another 2.5 inches. The pond is over flowing and it is still leaking a bit. Looks like I will have to take up the pier and raise it with another 6 inches of compacted clay under it.
I hope that fixes it. Just has not been dry enough to do that. Next step is buying Bentonite.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #528  
Well just dumped 4.5 inches from the rain gauge(total from yesterday&today),alot of roads flooded,had to detour alot while trying to get around and check my gas wells....

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #529  
We got another 2.5 inches. The pond is over flowing and it is still leaking a bit. Looks like I will have to take up the pier and raise it with another 6 inches of compacted clay under it. I hope that fixes it. Just has not been dry enough to do that. Next step is buying Bentonite. hugs, Brandi

Depending on the size and purpose of your pier, have you considered attaching plastic barrels underneath so it can float up and down with the water level changes?

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #530  
Still no rain here in the mid Valley. Glad everyone got lots of rain up north.