Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,881  
Understood .. Both Corb and I are easy on the eye!! My hats a little better than his ... And we can "stuck" those trucks !!!

The thing they missed in the video.......When your stuck and having no luck at gettin' out, it's time to stop and pull some beverages out of the ice chest and re-think the situation. Eventually it will work everytime.

Charlie

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,882  
Well, he sings good. But he isn't George Strait. hugs, Brandi

My son and his wife where in KY last weekend for George Strait concert .. Front row tickets and she got ...

Attachments

• image-3861996669.jpg
    image-3861996669.jpg
    413.1 KB · Views: 87
   / Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,883  
The thing they missed in the video.......When your stuck and having no luck at gettin' out, it's time to stop and pull some beverages out of the ice chest and re-think the situation. Eventually it will work everytime. Charlie

Yep beverages .. Gives one time to drink about it .. Once you drink it over .. Things do work out!!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,884  
BR- How cool is that Guitar? Yeah, just ask Lou how good that drinkin" & thinkin' thing works......everytime.

It would be a better C&W song if it included some drinkin".

Charlie

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,885  
BR- How cool is that Guitar? Yeah, just ask Lou how good that drinkin" & thinkin' thing works......everytime. It would be a better C&W song if it included some drinkin". Charlie

It's really cool ... And she thinks she's the only one in history to get one ... She bought a new George Straight hat hoping for an autograph .. Didn't happen .. But she did say "He smiled at me" !!!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,886  
Understood .. Both Corb and I are easy on the eye!! My hats a little better than his ... And we can "stuck" those trucks !!!

I am sure that you both are easy on the eyes! You have the advantage, as Corb began as a Canadian boy. Moved to Texas to write and sing songs. Can't blame him for that!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,887  
Well, he sings good. But he isn't George Strait.
hugs, Brandi

He isn't trying to be George Strait. He has the Texas Rad Dirt music sound. Beats the heck out of what is coming out of the so called "country" stations today. Same can be said of Kevin Fowler and some others! And Kevin Fowler is eye candy too!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#5,888  
OK FG, tell me agian how to plant them tomatoes, worked pretty good last year, bury them to the armpits right?