Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,921  
All of my Mexican plum trees are in full bloom. If you get downwind, it sure smells good.:) The blooms will be gone by this weekend. They sure don't last long.:(

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,922  
Ron,
Make that two fiddles AND a steel guitar! Glad to hear from you. What have you been up to?
hugs, Brandi

I always like a band when they have a woman fiddle player. Never seen a band that had a woman fiddle player I didn't like.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,923  
THE 2014 - 2015 TEXAS FALL/WINTER THREAD STARTS TODAY!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,924  
It actually felt like Fall today staying in the 80's with a light northeast wind and low humidity. We got the yard and extended yard mowed with the dual zees in about two hours. After getting thoroughly dusted I order a Wolfsnout with goggles for me.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,925  
Truly feels like Fall again this morning. *56 and into the mid *80's today, but no rain in sight.

Charlie

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,926  
60 degrees. SIXTY! How about that? Don't think we've seen that number since March. Feels good. Needed a blanket last night. Another fantastic day. Too bad I have to suit up and head into the city. Hopefully, home by noon.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,927  
Absolutely wonderful weather ... Forecast shows maybe next Wednesday some rain... In the meantime .. Hay, milo and fall plowing !!! Then get ready to plant wheat.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,928  
Good to see the Texas Fall/Winter thread back up. It means I will be headed your way in about 2 months.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,929  
It means I won't have to change wet, sweaty clothes two or three times at work each night. Yippee!!!
hugs<<><><>>Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,930  
Where summer go? I mean I'm still in the hay field baling hay but it does take few days for it to dry out now...