Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #51  
I'm waiting on it to get here. Forecast is 100% for rain, but nobody seems to know if that means something measurable, or just something to make the dirt wet.

Eddie

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
9" in Oklahoma, man we could use something like that for our lakes. I got just a tad under a 1/2", sure sounded like more, heck of a thunderstorm though.

Yesterday ended up being a beautiful day to be outside, 43 this morning, 60 for the high. I should split some firewood, but think I'll sit in a deer stand "just because" maybe I can stay awake this time:eek:

BTW, besides the dead Oak trees and brush, the winter/Fall growth is doing remarkably well here, Rye and Oats look normal as far as growth goes.

Going to be in the 80's over the weekend, windy as can be today. If this keeps up, Ill be mowing again! I have let the grass go tall for the winter and planned on "giving it a "burr" come spring, but who knows. May be wearing shorts on Christmas.:)

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #56  
I mowed, edged, and trimmed my yard yesterday. I know that'll be the last time this month because I'm having cataract surgery Tuesday, but I think it should also be the last mowing of the year.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #57  
I mowed, edged, and trimmed my yard yesterday. I know that'll be the last time this month because I'm having cataract surgery Tuesday, but I think it should also be the last mowing of the year.

Keep us posted on the surgery. Will be thinking about you Tuesday.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #58  
. . .I'm having cataract surgery Tuesday, but I think it should also be the last mowing of the year.

Bird, best of luck on the surgery. I'm thinking I'll be out today with my grandson and mowing our yard. He wants to go fishin', but it's gonna be too windy in a little while.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #59  
Bird, best of luck on the surgery. I'm thinking I'll be out today with my grandson and mowing our yard. He wants to go fishin', but it's gonna be too windy in a little while.

I had hoped to spray some sealer on a wood fence today, but the wind cancelled those plans.:D

Bird, Hope all goes well with the surgery too, make sure you ask the doc to show you the "left over parts":D Want to make sure you get your moneys worth!

Good day today to be inside. Looks like rain though:thumbsup: