I think most of them are already here? LOL

Nice way to burn up scrap Blue River:thumbsup:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,253  

Attachments

• image-3677190594.jpg
    image-3677190594.jpg
    480.3 KB · Views: 61
   / Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,255  
Nope .. Those are 16 ga ... I know why ur asking !!!

I'm very excited. I'm posting this from my tablet at the foot of the driveway waiting for the UPS guy to show up. I've got a lawnchair, sleeping bag and three days of MREs.

Last edited:
   / Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,256  
I'm very excited. I'm posting this from my tablet at the foot of the driveway waiting for the UPS guy to show up. I've got a lawnchair, sleeping back and three days of MREs.

Your good then .. I head to UPS first thing in the morning .. 3 days of MRE's .. Sure hope UPS IS ON TIME!!?

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,257  
Your good then .. I head to UPS first thing in the morning .. 3 days of MRE's .. Sure hope UPS IS ON TIME!!?

I'll cut them in half on the off chance I'm here through the weekend.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,260  

>TSCRA Crime Watch: Gooseneck trailer stolen in south Central Texas
TSCRA Marvin Wills, Dist. 15 in Central Texas, reports the theft of a gooseneck trailer from a property near Marlin in Falls County some time between Dec. 7 and 8. The trailer is a 2008 dark gray 20-foot Gooseneck brand with a dark gray canvas top, VIN No. 16GS420258B062533. It may have the Texas license plate DJJ-B11, which was stolen from another trailer. If you have any information about this trailer, please call Special Ranger Wills at 254-865-2571.<<

Being that this is fairly recent, thought I would post it.