Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,372  
Merry Christmas everyone

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,374  
I don't know much about oilfield related stuff but I heard on the radio a few weeks back that domestic companies need the price per barrel to stay at or above mid 60's.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,375  
How bout them Cowboys! image.jpg

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,376  
I don't know much about oilfield related stuff but I heard on the radio a few weeks back that domestic companies need the price per barrel to stay at or above mid 60's.

Some would like it to stay above $90

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,377  

Robby--Yes they are looking pretty good and getting it all together at the right time. They are starting to remind us of the old Cowboys in the Super Bowl days. The offensive line is awesome and the whole has some fight in them and a little bit of attitude.

Charlie

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,378  
Forecast looks cold, wet, ice, sleet and possible snow ... Gonna be a chilly next 10 days!!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,379  
Forecast looks cold, wet, ice, sleet and possible snow ... Gonna be a chilly next 10 days!!

Yep, it's not supposed to get here until Wednesday night. So that's OK with me. For a lot of years, we hosted a big neighborhood New Year's Eve party each year, but haven't even stayed up until midnight for the last 25 years or so.:laughing: New Year's Eve is also my wife's birthday so of course she wants to go out to eat for her birthday, but like lots of older people, we'll do that early in the day; at least before dark.:laughing:

This year, we spent the day after Thanksgiving putting up the Christmas tree, outside lights, etc.. It was pretty cool yesterday morning, but dry, so I worked outside and she worked inside and we got all the Christmas decorations down, boxed, and stored in the overhead shelf of the shop.

And of course we do need rain in this area, so as long as we don't get enough ice to take down power lines and such, it'll be OK with us.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#6,380  
We need moisture in any form we can get it, but ice always seems to be a challenge for Texas drivers. 20% chance of ice/snow mix Wednesday a.m. Then 50% chance of Ice for Thursday, 60% chance of rain Friday:thumbsup: We have a rain deficit of over 14" for 2014:eek:

Last edited: