Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,411  
Yes SUH!, the boys are hanging tough for a change, made it to the playoff for the 1st time since 09! Next Game Green Bay, temps at game time are supposed to be at 14*:shocked: Will be a great game.

Dennis- Looking forward to the game, but they have to get mentally ready for those kind of temperatures. I lived through "The Ice Bowl" and that was a tough one to loose, but the team this year seems to have a never say die attitude. They will need it this year.

Go Cowboys

Charlie

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#6,412  
Dennis- Looking forward to the game, but they have to get mentally ready for those kind of temperatures. I lived through "The Ice Bowl" and that was a tough one to loose, but the team this year seems to have a never say die attitude. They will need it this year.

Go Cowboys

Charlie

Yes sir 1967 and -14*:shocked:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,413  
Has there been any local news on the Fort Bliss shooting?

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,414  
Has there been any local news on the Fort Bliss shooting?

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

UPDATE: A doctor was shot at the El Paso VA Healthcare System and the shooter reportedly shot himself, according to the local El Paso Times. The hospital system is near Fort Bliss.

UPDATE:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,415  
UPDATE: A doctor was shot at the El Paso VA Healthcare System and the shooter reportedly shot himself, according to the local El Paso Times. The hospital system is near Fort Bliss. UPDATE:

Thank you two_bit.

<UIImage: 0x17f810c0>

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,417  
I don't know much about oilfield related stuff but I heard on the radio a few weeks back that domestic companies need the price per barrel to stay at or above mid 60's.
I've read that fracker's can go to $17 and remain profitable, and that all their oil production contracts for 2015 have already all been sold, up at $80. Going to be awhile before they are effected. OPEC contracts for June and July are at $20-30, so it's going to stay low for awhile. HS

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#6,418  
   / Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,419  
One of our daughters and her husband live in Irving, so she said they felt them, but out here just south of Denton we haven't felt anything at all from any of the earthquakes.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,420  
Holy moly that's a lot of shaking going on!!

Ya know it's cold!!