Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,551  
Ditto?:confused: I sweated over your gate build and all I get is a Ditto?:confused3: Well, guess I'll have to step it up a notch.:laughing: Thanks Mike.:) Please give Bernice a hug for me.:thumbsup:
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,553  
Way to go Brandi ... I really enjoyed the write up!!!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,554  
Congratulations Brandi on the member of the month honor. Does that come with a tiara and a sash?

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,555  
Ditto?:confused: I sweated over your gate build and all I get is a Ditto?:confused3: Well, guess I'll have to step it up a notch.:laughing: Thanks Mike.:) Please give Bernice a hug for me.:thumbsup:
hugs, Brandi
sorry - was in a hurry to get busy -- building a goat shed under my leanto. Bernice wants a fence like that around our back yard too.....like I don't have enough projects on the list. B- you should get busy looking for that land. Austin is forecasting a population growth of 65,000 for 2015 and more after that. It's all gonna push this way causing prices to go up I'm sure. Lee county taxes are a lot better than bastrop county. just fyi. ...

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,556  
A new higher tax rate for Lexington School District starts next year as a new school bond was approved by voters. Lee County might be catching Bastrop County soon.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,557  
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,558  
He should work very well for showing!!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #6,560  
sorry - was in a hurry to get busy -- building a goat shed under my leanto. Bernice wants a fence like that around our back yard too.....like I don't have enough projects on the list. B- you should get busy looking for that land. Austin is forecasting a population growth of 65,000 for 2015 and more after that. It's all gonna push this way causing prices to go up I'm sure. Lee county taxes are a lot better than bastrop county. just fyi. ...

Brandi, I feel the land prices will drop along with the price of oil. They are very high right now, especially if there is a decent home on the property.

Texas economy is going to skid to a crawl as all these oil field workers are laid off. Boom or bust.