Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,172  
Have not seen any new posts lately.
Maybe a new thread for the summer?

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,174  
Getting where I hate rain more so than sunshine.. but give me a couple of weeks.. then I will make another decisions.. lol.. smile.. Lou

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,176  
Getting where I hate rain more so than sunshine.. but give me a couple of weeks.. then I will make another decisions.. lol.. smile.. Lou

I'm ready for some more of that magical rain we had back in May/June. Dry as a bone here now. Dust galore and yard grass is very angry!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,177  
I had 2 hours of mowing to do this morning, and even starting at 6:30 a.m., I was dripping wet before I finished. I'd love to see some more rain. Incidentally, if I haven't mentioned it lately, I HATE hot weather!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,178  
Over the 4th of July weekend, I was changing clothes 4 times a day, along with cooling, tub rinse offs. I was outside digging up trees in a corner of the pond to expand the pond. Was changing clothes 3 times at work (nite shift) last week. Not as much this week. Seems to a lot less humid.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,180  
Watch out for those lazy days of Summer,, Cause you will stay up all night wondering why you took that 8 hour nap.. smile.. Lou