Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,411  
Oh snap again. My aunt in Oregon sent me this. I haven't been paying attention to the fires in the Panhandle, but it might have got Grandpa's farm. My cousin owns it now. I'll call my uncle in Shattuck, Ok to find out tomorrow. View attachment 501678
The farm is about a half mile east of this road sign, about a mile north of Higgins. Seems the fires got near the first street in Higgins and the winds changed directions.
hugs, Brandi

Oh wow. So sorry to hear this Brandi. I hope and pray everyone is safe and that structures and livestock stay intact. Thoughts are with all those folks affected.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,412  
Thanks Snowback. The article sounded gruesome enough.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,414  
Happy Spring 2017!

Spring began today at 5:28 a.m. Central Daylight Savings Time.

Post Oaks leafing out and the Live Oaks are busy changing out leaves. Oh, and the June Bugs arrived Friday evening so ..... it must be Spring!

See y'all over at the Texas Spring / Summer thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,416  
Well Fall officially started at 3:02 p.m. CDT today but ...... still feels more like summer here.

I got put in “time out” over on the Spring / Summer thread so ........ I’ll have to mind my manners over here or face same result.

IMG_1499.JPG

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,417  
Well Fall officially started at 3:02 p.m. CDT today but ...... still feels more like summer here.

I got put in “time out” over on the Spring / Summer thread so ........ I’ll have to mind my manners over here or face same result.

View attachment 522458

Come on out of time out and here's wishing ya a great Fall.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,418  
Fall is here. All we need is some fall weather.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #7,420  
Super foggy here this morning. Temp at 7 a.m. was 67 degrees. Maybe some rain this week.