Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #771  
We ended up with 3-1/2" for this storm. I wonder how Eddie did? I saw a big ol' cloud on the radar that him in its bullseye. I hope his overflow/bridge project didn't get washed away.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
3 1/2" is great, I got maybe 2".

I wonder how Lake Bridgeport is looking now? I heard it was really off color from the last rain, but haven't been out. Almost time to go fishing and see how the boat wintered.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #773  
We ended up with 4 1/4 inches. We are very thankful.

Charlie

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #774  
Good for you, Charlie. Some folks northwest of me got 4"-6". The cloudburst just sat between me and Wichita Falls and stayed there. I'm wondering how much rain foreman Etexas drove through on his trip?

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #775  
Overall we got right at 4 inches since Thursday. I'm glad to hear Y'all that needed it, got it.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #776  
we got 3.25 inches of rain sat an sun morning.an we are in northeast tx.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #777  
3+inches:thumbsup: Me and the boys went fishing today and well had to walk home:D stuck prowler.JPG

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
3+inches:thumbsup: Me and the boys went fishing today and well had to walk home:DView attachment 255837

Dang! looks like you could have just dropped your bait in that road!!

Some of you really made out with the water:thumbsup: I think we got more than I had guessed just by looking at all the flooded fields around here.

Brandie, what has all this rain done to you pond color? Last photo I remember it looked almost like you dyed it.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #780  
Dang! looks like you could have just dropped your bait in that road!!

Some of you really made out with the water:thumbsup: I think we got more than I had guessed just by looking at all the flooded fields around here.

Brandie, what has all this rain done to you pond color? Last photo I remember it looked almost like you dyed it.

Dennis,
I do dye it with Aqua-Blue. It needs more dye right now, to fight algae. No current photos. Right now it is colored kind of an aqua-olive drab green.
hugs, Brandi