Why cant they just let Michael Jackson die?

/ Why cant they just let Michael Jackson die? #1  

lutt

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota ZG 22, John Deere 4200 4wd/ 420 loader, 4 wd,08 polaris 700 ranger crew
:laughing:The other day my wife and I were watching the news and of course the trial is still making headlines,he is also shadowed in the new Pepsi comercial, my wife:laughing: says, "Why cant they just let this guy die!" Just some thought for the day. Have a good day and God bless. Lutt

/ Why cant they just let Michael Jackson die? #3  
"Why cant they just let this guy die!"

You mean like Elvis, Marilyn, or Liz?;) Talented people, no matter how screwed up, are idolized when living and long after their deaths. People who idolize their talent tend to overlook their horrible personal struggles and oddities. JFK is also a prime example of someone we won't let die because he was so young and taken in such a violent public spectacle. I think it is far better to let everything about MJ come out now than 20 years from now when somebody wants to make money by publishing a conspiracy theory book.:rolleyes:

/ Why cant they just let Michael Jackson die? #4  
Yeah, He was really something, but people paid good money to watch him???

/ Why cant they just let Michael Jackson die? #5  
I heard that hid music is worth billions if they can get the public to forget he's a child molester. It's going to be an ongoing campagn to rewrite history. With this much money on the line, don't expect him to ever go away.

Eddie