pole pruner

/ pole pruner #1  

rmankty

Bronze Member
Tractor
1948 farmall cub
Hello, I pray you all have an excellent Thanksgiving!!! My Mothers' house has a light tower in back over 20FT. The people who owned the house before planted in the center of this tower,which is made of tubing, a vine the local Ag. Extension said is probably hummingbird vine. Im going to buy a pole pruner to cut back everything to the stock.My question is does anyone have a good one in mind? I've been to store Fiskar has 14ft.'er I was thinking of buying a Mr. Long arm 2324model which is 6-23ft and then buying a separate head with pruner/saw on it. This would keep me on the ground. Does anyone have experience with super long poles? Thanks for any advice!

/ pole pruner #2  
Hello, I pray you all have an excellent Thanksgiving!!! My Mothers' house has a light tower in back over 20FT. The people who owned the house before planted in the center of this tower,which is made of tubing, a vine the local Ag. Extension said is probably hummingbird vine. Im going to buy a pole pruner to cut back everything to the stock.My question is does anyone have a good one in mind? I've been to store Fiskar has 14ft.'er I was thinking of buying a Mr. Long arm 2324model which is 6-23ft and then buying a separate head with pruner/saw on it. This would keep me on the ground. Does anyone have experience with super long poles? Thanks for any advice!
Check out hastings fiberglass company(hastings michigan) fiber glass pole pruners.Great heavy duty pruners.They are not cheap but will last a lifetime if properly cared for.coobie