Does anyone know how to tame a caveman?

/ Does anyone know how to tame a caveman? #1  

dusty3030

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti NX6010 Cab, Kioti RX7320 Powershuttle/ Cab, Kubota M7040 HDC, Kubota U35-4, John Deere 317G
Must get it from his mother. Sweet boy, just a little feral.

/ Does anyone know how to tame a caveman? #2  
I suppose that is a photograph of your son. Did he previously eat the rest of the carcass and save those for a later snack? Since caves normally don't have refrigeration, he probably has to eat what is available pretty fast before the meat spoils. :D He seems happy. Great photo.:thumbsup:

/ Does anyone know how to tame a caveman? #3  
Boys will be Boys. :laughing: I like the raccoon PJ's.

/ Does anyone know how to tame a caveman? #4  
Be a good example for him; give him lots of love, and make sure he gets to spend time with Grandpaw!

/ Does anyone know how to tame a caveman?
He's mine. Just turned 3 in October. We had fried tenderloin and biscuits for breakfast Sunday morning.

I'm going to take him deer hunting tommorrow if all works out. He wants to go bad.

He's loved dove hunting and fishing so far, I imagine he will like climbing up in a shooting house too.

/ Does anyone know how to tame a caveman? #7  
Well, he is a little young but the only thing I know that can tame a caveman is ... a cavewoman!:laughing:

MoKelly
Wouldn't a cavegirl be more appropriate? He seems a little young for a "Cavewoman"?:D:laughing:

/ Does anyone know how to tame a caveman? #8  
Must get it from his mother. Sweet boy, just a little feral.

He looks pretty mean! I think I would be very cautious about the approachment. May need a professional!:laughing:

/ Does anyone know how to tame a caveman?
First deer hunt and a big fat doe. Backstrap for thanksgiving.

/ Does anyone know how to tame a caveman? #10  
Getting him broke in right, you will valuable years to come hunting or fishing together.