anyone here young enough to remember Mario Bro?

/ anyone here young enough to remember Mario Bro? #1  

deepNdirt

Veteran Member
Tractor
yanmar YM-1700
:D while looking for a game for my granddaughter to play.. she's in to the cooking games, well I stumbled upon this tractor Mario game.....I remember my son having a Mario brother game and I have to admit I tried it out more than a couple of times:D ... Now after giving a shot at this tractor game it come to me why I never got past the xx level:cool: can anyone get past the 5th level on this one?:cool:
the object is to take all the gather coins across the terrain without dumping them out, to drive the tractor you must use the arrow keys,
had a problem with the link.... be up in a moment,

http://www.tractorgamesonline.com/play/19.html

for the older adults among us here's one for you,

http://www.tractorgamesonline.com/play/4.html

Last edited:
   / anyone here young enough to remember Mario Bro? #2  
Think i remember something about that one, maybe. I am the age that it came out when i was young. They still make Mario everything.

/ anyone here young enough to remember Mario Bro?
There is this one Internet game in particular I've been trying to find, It was one of the games a website I frequently attend had on its forum, (5-6 years ago) but I cannot find it anymore, It was also a tractor game, was more of a stick tractor you built up from a verity of size sticks and shapes... then you made it move over obstacle's to see if the design you had built would work:cool: I cannot find it out there because i don't remember what it was called, anyone have any idea of the game I'm talking about?
was a good thinker game and keeps the mind active, I guess you might call it a puzzle,

/ anyone here young enough to remember Mario Bro? #4  
WII has Mario games, and my kids enjoy them as they jump around alot more with the WII system

WII has Mario games, and my kids enjoy them as they jump around alot more with the WII system

I purchased for my 2 granddaughters a Wii system last Christmas, the youngest wants to play but has no idea of what to do, the oldest knows what to do but has no idea how to play it, :D the concept of holding swinging and pressing buttons just is not within the means of a 3 and 5 year old, well almost 4 & 6 in 2 months;)

/ anyone here young enough to remember Mario Bro? #6  
Uh--- Some of us are old enought that we were fully grown with children at the time the game came about.:D:laughing:

/ anyone here young enough to remember Mario Bro? #7  
Was the on the atari or the C64???:laughing:

/ anyone here young enough to remember Mario Bro? #8  
I purchased for my 2 granddaughters a Wii system last Christmas, the youngest wants to play but has no idea of what to do, the oldest knows what to do but has no idea how to play it, :D the concept of holding swinging and pressing buttons just is not within the means of a 3 and 5 year old, well almost 4 & 6 in 2 months;)

My 6 year was told he had to be able to read the instructions before playing. Since he wanted to play pretty bad he had to learn how to read the instruction book. Since he needed a partner he got his 4 year old brother to learn as well. Unfortunately I can't use that system any more as now they are much smarter. :D

Was the on the atari or the C64???:laughing:

Heck I dont remember which one it was on,:cool: he had them all ;)

I'm young enough to remember the old Pong game console,:D

truly the cutting edge of technology that was:thumbsup:

Last edited: