Elevator Brackets for Hunting Blind

/ Elevator Brackets for Hunting Blind #2  
I built a 5'x6' box stand on 12' 4x4's using elavators. It is very stable, and where I have it placed I am comfortable with the weight of the stand to keep it in place. The Elevator system recommends using cable and anchors to tie your stand down without cementing the legs. The brackets make it very easy to build a stand. I will try to get some pictures of mine and post them for you to see.

/ Elevator Brackets for Hunting Blind #3  
They should work fine, if you don't get to high. A good idea if your worried is to put bolts through the base and a "guy" wire out to an anchor in the ground.

These are built probably better and allot more information to read. Thicker the steel the better (strength) I like the way these mount under and on the side of the corners.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - FAQs - ABOUT E-Z TOWER DEER BLIND BRACKETS

/ Elevator Brackets for Hunting Blind #4  
I build a elevated box blind using the Elevators.12' 4x4's with a 4x6 box blind on top.Works fine....stood up to 70mph winds.Use guy lines for sure ,mine also has a full stair case which helps.

/ Elevator Brackets for Hunting Blind #5  
I build a elevated box blind using the Elevators.12' 4x4's with a 4x6 box blind on top.Works fine....stood up to 70mph winds.Use guy lines for sure ,mine also has a full stair case which helps.

Also,I used concrete "feet" on the bottom of the 4x4,keeps them out of the dirt and helps level.I used pressure treated 4x4's.Screw in earth anchors also were used.I would suggest to build in place(box) ,I build mine on the ground and stood up;quite a project that way.