Which Jeans do you use?

/ Which Jeans do you use? #51  
Dickie's!!! $10 last fairly long time and I don't mind tossing them out if I ruin them as I would expensive levi's

/ Which Jeans do you use? #52  
I too used to wear nothing but Levi's till they got so the just didn't fit me right. Switched to Eddie Bauer Relaxed fit. Kinda pricey, but they often have buy one get one at 1/2 price sell a couple times a year.

Keep a few pair of newer ones on hand for "dress up", use the older pairs for job. The rougher pairs for "real work". Except for Sunday morns - that's all I wear.

I think they wear like Levi's, they have dark blue, and if ya want - a lighter shade - stone washed I think they call it. Probably have black too. They even have carpenter jeans.

I get all my button shirts there too. I am a 2x Tall, and the Mrs doesn't like to iron, so I spend the bucks on the no iron shirts.

About twice a year I put an online order and get a few jeans and few shirts. Good to go. Done shopping!!!

Dean

/ Which Jeans do you use? #53  
Wranglers and Carhartt are the two most common in my neck of the woods. MAybe 60 to 40 in favor of Wranglers.

/ Which Jeans do you use? #55  
gregfender said:
Duluth Trading Company's Firehose Jeans and Ballroom Jeans are pretty much indestructible. (They are called Ballroom Jeans not because you wear them to fancy parties...:cool:)Their not cheap, but its impossible to wear them out. And their commercials are hysterical too....:laughing:

Advertisements, Radio, TV Commercials - Duluth Trading Company

I agree that duluth makes great stuff, and i have 2 pair of the heavy weight firehose pants and they are unrippable, however. LL Bean still gives a lifetime warranty on jeans. I have not had to pay more then shipping in 5 years. Never any questions asked. Great women's outdoors wear also

/ Which Jeans do you use?
Dickie's!!! $10 last fairly long time and I don't mind tossing them out if I ruin them as I would expensive levi's

Hang on! I was just at WallyWorld and Dickies carpenter pants were $25...

If they had been $10, I'd be wearing them!

Only place I seem to find Carhartt is TSC & maybe Dick's... (not sure about Dick's)...

David

/ Which Jeans do you use? #57  
I wear Wrangler 5 star, relaxed fit.

Relaxed fit is a nice way of saying that they have more room in them, for us fat guys. :D

/ Which Jeans do you use?
I wear Wrangler 5 star, relaxed fit.

Relaxed fit is a nice way of saying that they have more room in them, for us fat guys. :D

Me and my ~200 lbs stands with Bigfoot62!

Give me relaxed/loose fitting jeans of give me death! :D:D

David

/ Which Jeans do you use? #59  
Another Wrangler guy myself, I am a little on the "chunky" side myself. Boy was that an understatement:eek:

James K0UA

/ Which Jeans do you use? #60  
For Me, Wrangler Pro Rodeo for the last 10 years. They look as good as all the high dollar brands which I cannot see paying 40-80 dollars for. IMO no jeans are worth spending that much for. Wrangler are stylish durable jeans at a good price IMO.

If I were to spend a lot on a pair of jeans I would go with Carhartt. They are the best on the market as far as I am concerned. I have two of the Carhartt coats and they are built to last just like all of their products.

I just bought the the Carhartt Extremes Zip-To-Waist Bibs / Arctic Quilt Lined and they are great for the winter conditions here in Montana. Now I am willing to fork out the money for these as they are a necessity. I got them at Big R store for $119.00 and got a $25.00 gift card and a Carhartt Backpack. Good Deal There! :thumbsup:

Link Here:

Carhartt - Product - Men’s Extremesョ Zip-To-Waist Biberall / Arctic Quilt Lined