Little Giant Extreme ladder?

/ Little Giant Extreme ladder? #1  

300UGUY

Tractor
Kubota L3400, Farmall H
I am thinking of buying one of these ladders. What is your opinion of them? Worthwhile or a goofy gadget?

/ Little Giant Extreme ladder? #2  
Anything is worthwhile if you use it. How often would you use it in all the variations it has where a normal ladder would not suffice? I have one that is still unwrapped, probably because I have other ladders.

/ Little Giant Extreme ladder? #3  
I have 5 little giant ladders. They are not lite but they are the greatest ladders out there. Versatile sturdy and well made. Love them

/ Little Giant Extreme ladder? #4  
I reviewed the specs and I liked the part about the product being made in America. But I think they are a little pricey. But then again, I haven't bought a ladder in many years. I still have my old ones. If this type of ladder serves your needs, then by all means, purchase one. :)

/ Little Giant Extreme ladder? #6  
I like Little Giant ladders. Dad has the predecessor to Little Giant Ladder that he bought from their seconds pile when he worked there (in the 70s) and it still works great.

Apparently their "in house testing" (un-authorized) was to take a ladder, put into extension mode, support both ends (so that the ladder was horizontal) and see how many guys they could get onto it before it broke.

I have also used the Werner version of it and dont like it as much.

Aaron Z

/ Little Giant Extreme ladder? #8  
I think this is a great ladder. I own the Werner, and I like it a lot. I have seen the demonstrations of the Little Giants. I really think its worth the money. I intend to by the 27' model myself. I think it's 27', well whichever one is the tallest. eBay had some good deals.

/ Little Giant Extreme ladder? #9  
i have a lg. great tool. very strong and stable. the ability to work stairs and put it in right angle mode makes it worth it

/ Little Giant Extreme ladder? #10  
Great ladder as mentioned (I own 2) but much heavier than other ladders, even the copycat types. If you're buying one of the longer ones make sure you don't mind hauling the extra weight around. To be fair though, its this weight and construction that help make them so safe and sturdy.