Member of the Month: DMCCARTY

/ Member of the Month: DMCCARTY #1  

Bird

Epic Contributor
Congratulations, Dan! Glad to see and read the latest.

/ Member of the Month: DMCCARTY #2  
Indeed well deserve...congrats Dan.

/ Member of the Month: DMCCARTY #3  
Congratulations Dan! I don't often go to the Main TBN page and miss who is MOTM until somebody posts here. What I love about NC is the trees. The huge evergreens and deciduous trees make me seriously jealous. Our trees look short by comparison, or at least in my part of Texas they do.

/ Member of the Month: DMCCARTY #4  
congrats!

soundguy

/ Member of the Month: DMCCARTY #6  
Congratulations, Dan! Glad to see and read the latest.
Interesting Mr. McCarty ! I had a JD4700 guess what -- with a 4-in-1 pinch bucket that looks identical to yours and a 6' Deere MX6 bush hog. Only bug EVER with the 4700 was the blithering idiot who designed the interlock switch between the power reverser lever and the starter circuit. Fine machine, no other complaints. Sold it last spring (550 hours) and bought a bigger machine (MF2660 low profile, intended for steep ground not orchards) and had an incredible list of problems with it. The MF2660 is a very good machine too if you have several months to invest getting the bugs out of it. My usage is/was in WV. Where is yours ?

/ Member of the Month: DMCCARTY #9  
Congratulations Dan... well deserved!! I always enjoy your posts and comments. Somewhat connected since I also call the Triangle home (North of Durham).