So proud of the wife

/ So proud of the wife #1  

ustmd

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti CK27 HST
So, my wife was getting 250 hay bales delivered yesterday for her horses.

Of course, the drought in Texas has started breaking-we have had 7 inches of rain this December, including 1.25 Wednesday night.

My wife called her hay guy and told him to wait until next week so it could dry out.

Of course the hay guy didn't wait.

Of course the hay guy came after dark.

Of course the hay guy tried maneuvering off of the road.

Of course the hay guy got his truck and trailer struck in the black jumbo mud.

My wife (this is the part that I was proud of) got the tractor out and pull the hay guy out all by herself. :D I didn't find out about it until it was all over and the hay guy was stacking hay in the hay barn.

Gotta love livin' the sub rural life

/ So proud of the wife #2  
Wait she knows where you keep they key? Boy I got bad news for you....... :)

/ So proud of the wife #3  
Ok so now that she has taken over the tractor I will give you three guesses what you will inherit in fair exchange.

You will get dish pan hands from it.
Your only hope is to do a lousy and get fired.

Craig Clayton

/ So proud of the wife #4  
Thats why we call them our better half..or are we there better half. ;)

/ So proud of the wife #7  
Then again, it might be just the animal part of the equation. When it comes to the horses, my wife is a different person.

She gets upset if she runs over a chipmunk but when a possum makes the mistake of being caught in the barn pilferring cat food, all bets are off. She will grab a shovel and beat the poor thing to death! (Possums can carry an "old age protozoan" which when deficated and eaten by a horse will cause a terminal brain disease)

/ So proud of the wife #8  
Then again, it might be just the animal part of the equation. When it comes to the horses, my wife is a different person.

You make a good point. There is no limit to what my wife will do for our horses either. She fixed the fence at 3 a.m. during a terrible thunderstorm once while I was at work. She woke up to one of the horses at our bedroom window. She was not too happy about it, but the horse came first.