Mud, lots. Post your stuck in the mud pics!

/ Mud, lots. Post your stuck in the mud pics! #21  
The U Bolts stetched on me and I couldn't get them tight, so I replaced them. I changed the oil and it was fine.

Eddie

/ Mud, lots. Post your stuck in the mud pics! #23  
I dug out all the mud with my backhoe. It was one of those situations where it was getting late and I was trying to fill in a hole from a stump. It wasn't well thought out and the hole had filled up with water. What I did was create a giant bowl of oatmeal. Then I drove over it, and sunk.

It took two seconds to get stuck, and about ten hours to get out.

The hardest part was getting the belly pans free. I dug down on the sides and created a ramp on the front and back, but getting under it and digging a tunnel in between the tracks was what took most of the time.

Eddie

/ Mud, lots. Post your stuck in the mud pics! #24  
Broke the axle hangers on the dump truck on this endeavor.

Red chevy lost the coil in the mud hole wouldn't run then my old case's fork for reverse bent in the transmission case and got stuck in between the gears had to have the neighbor come pull both out with his massey. good times.

Attachments

• 0626111707.jpg
    0626111707.jpg
    567.8 KB · Views: 1,793
  • 0626111820.jpg
    0626111820.jpg
    958.4 KB · Views: 795
  • 0712110924a.jpg
    0712110924a.jpg
    969.1 KB · Views: 692
  • 0712111432.jpg
    0712111432.jpg
    945.4 KB · Views: 771
   / Mud, lots. Post your stuck in the mud pics! #25  
Not me...honest:)

Attachments

• oops.jpg
    oops.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 636
   / Mud, lots. Post your stuck in the mud pics! #26  
Wow! Some really good pics.

I think I definitely need a winch for my truck. These CUTs seem to get stuck pretty easy. Would be a good investment.

The vintage pic of the stuck cats pretty cool. We have some pics like that upstairs tucked away at work. I like to look at them whenever I'm up there.

Come summer I'm going to have the tnt installed on the deere and I'll be working on getting the property to drain better. Being on a hill you'd think it'd drain pretty good.

I was impressed with what my 755 with R1s could do in the mud. I have pushed mud with the front axle several times. In my stuck, I was in the same spot two times. I was digging in the morning, and it started to rain. I went back after it stopped, and dug out some slop. Then I had a hard time raising the outriggers. Couldn't move it with the hoe or bucket. Had to get the truck to get it out.

/ Mud, lots. Post your stuck in the mud pics!
I found a few things out recently:

First, that area beside the drive that "used" to be a ditch is now a mud slough. So, best not not to drive over it without checking.

Secondly. I think I need to add some diff lockers to my 01 F250. 4x4 is a little false advertising, as only one wheel on each axle spins. :laughing: and maybe a winch. Anyone ever use one of those 100 buck atv jobs?

Last year I borrowed a Bobcat excavator. It'd rained several days prior and was a bit muddy, not bad though. On the last day of the weekend it started to lightly sprinkle. Within 10 mins it was getting a little frightening running around with it so I had to stop. I'd never hear the end of it at work If I got that thing stuck with nothing to get it out.

Luckily I haven't got my 4100 in as deep of mud as your 755. I need to be careful though or my wife will give me ****. I got a little bit of it for this last incident.:D

/ Mud, lots. Post your stuck in the mud pics! #28  
A 2 day ordeal.

Attachments

• tractorstuckday2.jpg
    tractorstuckday2.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 707
   / Mud, lots. Post your stuck in the mud pics! #29  
Here's mine. :(

P1030335docsmall.JPG

/ Mud, lots. Post your stuck in the mud pics! #30  
In the first picture, I wasn't stuck. Yet. In the second picture, well, I was. This was our first atv mud run, and I was the recovery vehicle.... Evidently, I was the "stir up the mud" vehicle as well.

Attachments

• DSC01893.JPG
    DSC01893.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 1,072
  • DSC01905.JPG
    DSC01905.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 1,447