What kind of animal is this?

/ What kind of animal is this?
I'm going to try and take a better pic of it. Maybe it is just a weird anomaly?

/ What kind of animal is this? #22  
Sorry to disappoint but that's probably a print of the hind foot of a raccoon and not sasquatch.:D

/ What kind of animal is this? #24  
turkey track? lol

Attachments

• wild-turkey-tracks.jpg
    wild-turkey-tracks.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 85
   / What kind of animal is this? #26  
I don't see anything there that looks like a track, just an area that was roughly smoothed out. I'm guessing you did it when you spread the concrete and didn't realize it.
Eddie

I'm going to have to change my opinion to go along with Eddie... I just looked up "dinosaur" on Wikipedia, and who'd a' known... THEY'RE EXTINCT!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
As Eddie said, looks more like irregularities that went unnoticed when laying the concrete than anything else. :) ;) :)
-Mitch

/ What kind of animal is this? #27  
Don't post the pic in your local paper, because you'll have 50,000 folks stopping by thinking it looks like the Virgin Mary.

50,000 at a dollar each for admission ... GOOD IDEA!!!

/ What kind of animal is this? #28  
THAT looks very much like the print of the Red-Bottomed Migrating Corn Monkey. They summer here in Missouri and move to AZ for the winter. Shoot'em on sight and bury the carcass 8 ft deep. It's best to use a large caliber rifle, like a .45-70 to disipatch the Corn Monkey. 12 -gauge, 1 oz slugs work good too.
They are extremely dangerous and only reproduce Post Mortem (after Death). If the carcass is less than 7 ft deep, the offspring will dig out and start terrorizing the local area. That's why you MUST ensure you bury the dead Corn Monkey at least 8 ft deep. 10 feet is better, but 8 feet usually does the trick.

I have a link somewhere that leads to the National Red-Bottomed Migrating Corn Monkey Eradication Association web site. You will find additional information there. I'll see if I can find the link...

/ What kind of animal is this? #29  
I say it's the anomolous print of the Greater Macadamian Shikepoke.