Texas Spring/Summer Thread

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread
#1,991  
At least someone is getting something done!!

Yesterday, I started early; mowed, edged, and trimmed our yard and the one on the north side of us, then mowed without trimming and edging, the one on the south side of us, drove to the nearest gas station for more mower and trimmer gas, took the dog for a 30 walk in the park, then pulled the screens off and washed the outside of all the windows and glass doors on the house, came in, took a shower and collapsed.:laughing:

And today, I've done almost no work at all.:laughing:

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #1,992  
At least someone is getting something done!!

I mowed my yard, worked in the garden a while, but didn't get more than 4 hrs of sleep last. When the heat hit I started dragg'n.

I'll mow the lawn at 6:30 tomorrow, then run the weedeater around the yard fence and down at the front gate. Then, I'll climb back on the tractor and finish what I skipped today. My bull was in the way, and he gets annoyed at the tractor. Figured I was close to finished anyway.

Some of y'all have had more opportunity for keeping caught up, than the rest of us. And Mondays come around too often. :thumbdown:

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #1,993  
FG19, hopefully you get rained out in the morning! I know you want to get done and caught up, but............

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #1,994  
FG19, hopefully you get rained out in the morning! I know you want to get done and caught up, but............

I hope that I get rained out too! I can always clean house or something else fun indoors.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #1,995  
Right, Actually I hope there is so much rain, I have to use my little boat to take you back the the mainland:laughing: Enough room for Jim, Bird too. G..that would be a sight.:D

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #1,996  
Well, this farmgirl is on a hill. It will take a LOT of rain to do more than run into my stock tank, and it NEEDS a good runoff! I'll be brush hogging areas that should be 10-12 feet under water! :eek:

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #1,997  
FG19, I just happen to know a guy that has about 100 miles of hose AND a deep well, we can get the pond full:D Have to find out Jim's schedule so he wont know though.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #1,998  
FG19, I just happen to know a guy that has about 100 miles of hose AND a deep well, we can get the pond full:D Have to find out Jim's schedule so he wont know though.

Sounds like a great plan, to me! :D

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #1,999  
I doubt he would notice, he has probably another 500 miles of hose, so 100 wouldn't even show!!:laughing: He's only about 35 miles from me and your just about 25ish, so 60 miles worth. We'll sell the left over:laughing:

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #2,000  
Well, if I might not get to do it tomorrow, maybe I should go push the mower around the lawn tonight. I don't see anything on the radar yet. And here I was planning to be a bum for the evening! :rolleyes: