Texas Spring/Summer Thread

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,561  
She's a cutie pie Brandi.

June bugs and skeeters here.

Allergies too.
Thanks! Seen some skeeter hawks also. When I get allergy stuff......it always goes into a full sinus infection. I get vertigo.:thumbdown: Guess that happens when a busy mind is clogged up.:2cents: I'm there now.:eek: Slowly going stir crazy.:confused2: My mind says do something productive, and my body says be a couch potato.:confused3:
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,564  
Hardly any rain so far. Looks like worst will be North and East of Houston.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread
#6,565  
It's raining just south of Denton and my rain gauge is getting almost to the one inch mark; just a nice light rain.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,566  
We had rain overnight, but nothing now. Everything looks to be north and east. Watching a line near San Antonio that may be headed this way.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,568  
Don't know much. Worked hard outside yesterday and evening and slept 12 hours. Just woke up. Been raining off and on heavy since 7:30 am. At 7:40 and again at 8:10, I had to get up and turn the severe thunderstorm/tornado watch alert text off on my cell phone, or it would have rang every two minutes. Dang it, the fence line through the low spot was just getting dry enough to work! Barn/shop time today.

TV satellite signal was out when I woke up. It's working now. I was surprised the internet was up. Oops, TV signal just froze.....and it took 30 minutes for this post to upload.
hugs, Brandi

Last edited:
   / Texas Spring/Summer Thread
#6,569  
The NWS radar makes it appear that the rain is over for us, so I just went out and poured about 1.9" out of my gauge.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,570  
They really overestimated this storm. Only a half inch rain and 20 mph winds for a few minutes. Just a regular spring rain. Has anybody else started picking dewberries?