Is the weather weird this year or what?

/ Is the weather weird this year or what? #1  

coobie

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1100c, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .
The temps.in southern michigan have reached 80 degrees,normal highs in march are 45 degrees.Tornadoes hit yesterday just east of us(dexter MI)Strange to say the least.coobie

/ Is the weather weird this year or what? #2  
Weird for sure,I am in northern NY right on the Canadian border.Every see frogs and snakes in January?On ice?

/ Is the weather weird this year or what? #3  
2 yrs ago we got 12" of snow in March.. Today it was pushing 80 degrees here.. I have already had to mow the yard in a few spots and soon enough it all will need it..

Brian

/ Is the weather weird this year or what? #4  
*) here in Southern MN High fire danger Only 11 total inchs of snow this year. The ground is very dry no moisture until about 7 feet deep.

We started plowing cable Yesterday. All of our AC units are running in equipment huts Never plowed the driveway this year.

Yep it is weird,,, or the start of the next dust bowl.

/ Is the weather weird this year or what? #5  
The temps.in southern michigan have reached 80 degrees,normal highs in march are 45 degrees.Tornadoes hit yesterday just east of us(dexter MI)Strange to say the least.coobie

Snowed last week then Rain. Rain today, Snow tomorrow and next. Then rain, rain and rain.

The weather didn't change it just moved to a different place.

/ Is the weather weird this year or what? #6  
It's going to wreak havoc on Michigander's normal winter blues. Every year we have a bit of a warm-up that gets you thinking winter is over, then BAM! another 3-4 weeks of cold and snow. Gets my wife and myself every year.

It's been too wet to work the soil. I'm not even sure the frost is out. Then again, I don't know if it was ever in!

Should see shanties on the Saginaw right now, instead there's walleye boats.

The lilacs are already budding. When we have another cold spell, that'll all but eliminate any chance of flowers.

My biggest concern is for the cherry farmers up north. Didn't they have a brutal year last year due to an early warm-up that was followed by a deep-freeze? 2 years in a row wouldn't be good.

/ Is the weather weird this year or what? #7  
What kind of summer are we in for?

/ Is the weather weird this year or what? #8  
Our average high is 39 and the low is 20. It was near 80 today and will be for the next few days. We've had records right and left including the warmest winter on record.

/ Is the weather weird this year or what? #9  
What a wonderful, mild winter we've had. Bring on the global warming !! :licking:

/ Is the weather weird this year or what? #10  
Just think, only 10K years ago the whole north-east was covered in ICE!
:laughing:
It all runs in cycles, just ask any old-timer.