Any anti-gun (anti -2nd amendmant) people on tractorbynet?

/ Any anti-gun (anti -2nd amendmant) people on tractorbynet? #1  

shortthrow50

Banned
Tractor
2012 John Deere 3520 Deluxe Cab
Anyone like paper airplanes

Good stuff! Let's see your paper airplanes.

Heres a standard on with instructions on how to make it:thumbsup:
1077122391_79ed995ed2_z.jpg

497932-paper-airplane-instructions.jpg

Last edited:
   / Any anti-gun (anti -2nd amendmant) people on tractorbynet? #2  
You'll shoot your eye out!

/ Any anti-gun (anti -2nd amendmant) people on tractorbynet? #4  
I bet even a three year old could fire that. Especially if you leave it in your car with him. At least dad had a CC permit so he is golden.

http://www.dailynews.com/ci_20176357/washington-state-3-year-old-shoots-himself-death?source

Detectives questioned the parents and have called the shooting a tragic accident, Benjamin said. The father has a concealed weapons permit, and no charges have been filed, he said. Pierce County Prosecutor Mark Lindquist said that he is reviewing the case for possible manslaughter charges.

A person with a concealed weapons permit may carry a gun in a car in Washington state, but is required to have it on his person. If they have to leave it in the car, the law says it must be locked and concealed from view.

/ Any anti-gun (anti -2nd amendmant) people on tractorbynet? #5  
I bet even a three year old could fire that. Especially if you leave it in your car with him. At least dad had a CC permit so he is golden.

What???

I see you edited to add the story. Now it makes more sense.

Last edited:
   / Any anti-gun (anti -2nd amendmant) people on tractorbynet? #6  
I don't really have a inion one way or the other on guns. I guess maybe if you want one for home protection or you are a avid hunter I can see the attraction. Or if you are a hobby collector. I do think that if you are a collector the weapons should be somehow disabled and parts stored separately for safety sake. But to be honest I see no valid reason someone needs to have a 50 cal hanging around the house, but if that's what turns you on...

/ Any anti-gun (anti -2nd amendmant) people on tractorbynet?
But to be honest I see no valid reason someone needs to have a 50 cal hanging around the house, but if that's what turns you on...

it does in fact turn me on when i punch through 1 inch plate steel:thumbsup:

/ Any anti-gun (anti -2nd amendmant) people on tractorbynet? #8  

That was a sad story. When he put it under the seat that was illegal and fatal. Depending on the state even with a CC permit you can't keep it out of sight in your vehicle. It must be on your person.

/ Any anti-gun (anti -2nd amendmant) people on tractorbynet? #9  
it does in fact turn me on when i punch through 1 inch plate steel:thumbsup:

Dont get me wrong, I think that would be fun to target shoot.

/ Any anti-gun (anti -2nd amendmant) people on tractorbynet?
Flew 1000 feet today

Last edited: